Chapter 58 {Our Parents}

Catalaiya's pov:

(May 21th)

(32th weeks)

This morning I woke up to the smell of waffles. I thought that I might be dreaming about it or I might be having a craving but I was wrong. I opened my eyes slowly and I found Aziel setting a few things on the bed while sitting beside me.

"Good morning," I said in my morning voice.

He turned to me and flashed me one of his signature smiles.

"Good morning Love." He greeted me.

"What are you doing?" I inquired curiously.

"Well first of all, happy birthday." He wished me before leaning to peck my lips.

"And I have a few things for you." He added.

I slowly got up and leaned my back against my pillow.

He handed me a beautiful red roses bouquet.

"Thank you," I smiled. I grabbed it and bought it to my nose to smell its perfume.

"I also made a little breakfast for you." He said catching me off guard. I never saw him cooking, I didn't know he knows how to cook.

"You cook for me," I repeated shocked.

He laughed," Yes, even Thalia had the same expression as you when she found me in the kitchen."

I chuckled, "Can you blame us."

He put the tray next to me.

"I knew I smell waffles," I commented

I took the fork and scoop a piece of the waffle.

"I hope it's good, I found the recipe on google." He admitted.

Let's taste it...

"It's really good," I told him and he looked proud of himself. I took another scoop and made him taste it. He nodded, approvingly.

We both ended up finishing the whole tray within thirty minutes. When we finished, he walked to the closet and after a few minutes, he walked back with a wrapped gift. It was a big box.