22

Xu Linruan broke up with Qi Yue, and the eldest young master was still the one who was dumped.

    The news quickly spread throughout the campus. Thinking of how high-profile Qi Dashao was when he pursued Xu Linruan, how shocking the result of being broken up is now.

    However, after being shocked, he felt that it was normal. If a rich young master like Qi Yue didn't know anything, how could he be worthy of an excellent student like Xu Linruan if he didn't rely on his family background?

    It was too soon for the two to break up.

    However, it was surprising that Xu Linruan brought this up first. They all thought that Qi Yue would dump Xu Linruan, but the result was completely the opposite.

    After being dumped, Qi Yue started a lively life again, hanging out with a group of friends every day, smoking, skipping classes, fighting, clubbing and puppy love, becoming a veritable hooligan in the eyes of everyone.

    Xu Linruan, on the other hand, worked hard to make progress and became a key model student in the eyes of the teachers.

    ...

    Qi Yue leaned against the wall to smoke, feeling irritable.

    The girls passing by the bathroom occasionally gave him a sneak peek, and heard whispers outside, "Hey, did you hear? Xu Linruan broke up with Qi Yue."

    "Well, Qi Yue was dumped. "

    I think it's normal, the two of them are not from the same world at all..."

    "Shh, keep your voice down, he seems to have come over."

    Qi Yue glanced at the girls expressionlessly, no After speaking, the girls ran away in fright.

    He sneered, snuffed out the cigarette butt, turned around and pulled his schoolbag out of the classroom.

    He didn't like to read in the first place. He used to force himself to memorize words when he and Xu Linruan were together. Now that they both broke up, he skipped class even more aboveboard.

    Thinking about it now, at that time, he was really a fucking idiot. Others were just playing around. He actually took it seriously and tried to change himself. It was fucking ridiculous.

    ...

    Qi Yue went to the leisure club that he used to go to. As soon as he entered the door, he heard Xu Zhou shouting his name with a smile, "Hey, Qi Yue, come and sit here."

    There were also a few strangers sitting on the sofa next to him. The girls also greeted him.

    Qi Yue glanced at him, ignored him, turned around, found a place and sat down.

    Xu Zhou suddenly felt a little pain in his head, and this guy exuded an aura that no strangers should approach.

    It's all out to play, why are you still putting on a stinky face?

    He thinks that this buddy's recent state is very wrong, so he just broke up, and now he is holding a face every day, as if there is some deep hatred?

    He didn't see the big breakup scene that day, but he also knew that a girl like Xu Linruan was obviously not the same as them, and it was good that the two broke up early.

    Or that kind of simple girl is more suitable for him.

    He glanced at Qi Yue and couldn't help but ask, "Who provokes you again, with such an ugly face, do you want me to find someone to teach you a lesson?"