32

"How about what?"

    Qi Yue raised his eyes, "I mean, what do you think of me?"

    Seeing that he was in a low mood, Xu Linruan didn't know what he meant, so he said with interest, "Well , do you want to hear the truth or the lie?"

    Qi Xiaoyue was very depressed, wouldn't she still want to lie to him when she co-authored it? He just glanced at the person, his eyes were full of resentment, "Of course it's the truth, who wants to hear you tell lies."

    "Well, do you really want to hear it?"

    Qi Yue's expression froze.

    Xu Linruan glanced at the person and continued to smile and said, "Okay, then don't you get angry when I told you?"

    Even with her toes, she knew it wouldn't be a good word, and his impression in her eyes must be very bad. Good, but even so, he wants to hear what she thinks of him.

    So this guy bit the bullet, nodded reluctantly, and insisted, "You just need to tell the truth. As a man, I won't be so stingy."

    Xu Linruan crooked . He smiled, looked at the man back and forth, and then said with his chin, "Okay, this is what you said." The

    girl gave a "uh" and continued, "Although you look handsome, it's a pity to see He doesn't look very smart, and he has a bad personality and a bad temper, and he doesn't treat girls well enough to be a gentleman. The most important thing is-"

    "What is it?"

    Almost every time she said the last sentence, Qi Yue's face became ugly.

    Xu Linruan didn't care, and the smile on his face became more gentle, "It's because your grades are so bad that you can't make it at all."

    Fuck!

    The eldest young master was so angry that he wanted to grind his teeth, and his momentum suddenly became fierce. Let her tell the truth, but she didn't let her speak ill of everything.

    He glared fiercely, his eyes lingering on her neck, hesitating where to start, thinking that he might just bite her to death.

    A bad woman knows to bully him, he has a bad temper, a bad character, or a bad character, so what?

    He likes her so much, who can compare to him?

    Qi Yue's angry Qiqiao was smoking, which was obviously hit.

    If someone said that to him before, Qi Yue would definitely beat that person to the point of crying, but now, being evaluated like this by his sweetheart, there is only endless sadness and grievance in his heart.

    Did she despise him so much?

    The eldest young master gritted his teeth fiercely, unable to suppress the anger in his heart, "Since I'm so bad, why do you want to be my girlfriend?"

    That angry attitude looked really intimidating, but Xu Lin Ruan didn't think so. Frightened, instead, he showed a little snow-white teeth and looked at people with a smile, "Didn't you tell me to tell the truth? You promised me just now that you wouldn't be angry. What's the matter now? Are you angry?"

    " Can it be the same?" The eldest young master retorted subconsciously, turned his face away angrily, his expression a bit ugly, "You already despise me so much, why don't you let me be angry and sad?" The tone of grievance was a bit obvious, He didn't dare to be really angry with people.