33

Qi Yue didn't skip class today, he finished the whole day's classes step by step, and then left school to go home under the surprised eyes of a group of people.

    Today is Friday, which is a family feast day that happens every month. Although there are not many people in that family now, only him and the stinky old man are left, but he still decided to go back.

    It's not because of other things, but there are still some problems that have not been solved, so he has to go back. When he thinks of this, Qi Yue can't help but feel a little irritable.

    Back at the villa, the housekeeper happily ran over to open the door for him, and he seemed in a good mood. Unsurprisingly, there was a familiar and majestic figure sitting in the living room.

    Qi Yue straddled the backpack on one shoulder, brushed the broken hair on his forehead lazily with his fingers, and then greeted the old father in the main seat, "Hello Mr. Qi, you are back."

    To be honest, The relationship between Qi Yue and the old father is not too bad, but their personalities are too similar, and it is easy to quarrel when they are often together.

    Apart from finding many nominal mothers for him, the stinky old man never abused him. From childhood to adulthood, there was no shortage of food, drink, and clothing for him.

    After saying hello, he threw away his schoolbag and lay down on the sofa, too lazy to talk to anyone, a typical rubbish young master.

    How should I put it, even though he was biological, Qi Hui still felt that this kid was a little underwhelming.

    He looked at people back and forth, and the more he looked, the more upset he became. Whether he was sitting or standing, he didn't have the temperament of a scholar. How could he give birth to such a prodigal?

    A dinner that was neither salty nor bland.

    Qi Yue didn't eat two bites, and when he saw that it was almost time, he was about to go upstairs. The old father behind him looked stern and put down his chopsticks with a "pop", "Why, are you going to ask for the information you want?"

    Qi The more he stopped, this is what he was waiting for, when he heard him say that, he immediately sat back, "Don't, old man, I'm your own son, and you don't want to see me just messing around all day. Bar?"

    The old father felt upset when he saw it. He knew the character of his son best, and it was impossible to ask him for help for no reason.

    Before he came, he asked people to go to the school to check the news, and as a result, he found out that this kid was in love with someone at school. He didn't want to change because he was mature and stable, but because the little girl was a veritable scholar, and he was afraid of being dumped before trying to find a way to catch up.

    Although this may sound a little hopeless, it is considered a prodigal son.

    While the old father was disgusted, he was also relieved.

    When he was young, he was busy with his career, and because of his marriage, he paid less attention to his family, so he unconsciously ignored his concern for his son.

    This caused Qi Yue to grow up and crooked, especially after entering high school, the rebellion in his character was gradually exposed, and skipping classes and fighting became commonplace.

    He once thought that he had abandoned this son. Thinking that as long as he didn't do anything wrong, he would turn a blind eye to those messy things that could be settled with money.