𝟔𝟑~ 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Now that I'm three months pregnant, I can say that life is fairly great. Let me catch you up so there hasn't been any attack and no Vladimir so far. Despite the fact that no one mentions it, I am aware that everyone is on high alert, and I have a visible baby bump! It's quite amusing how big bad mafia men behave around me these days. My brothers and Alex can't stop adoring and patting my belly.

There's something else I've discovered about Ale, Marco, and Enzo. They have been so suspicious, how?   I'll tell you what I'm talking about.

I saw Marco last week, smiling like he'd won millions, talking on his phone and hearing the words 'love you more'. Now, I'm not stupid. I know he has a girlfriend, and as the inquisitive person that I am, I asked him directly, and he confirmed. He also said he'll introduce her to the family soon.

I may be snooping, but I also need girl pals, therefore my brothers' girlfriends are the ideal possibilities. Next, Ale, the other day we were doing yoga, or at least I was, and they were training our warriors.

I was feeling nauseated, so I rushed directly to the gym restroom, where I bumped into a beautiful woman and shortly Ale. Ale let's just say he didn't face me for a day. Later, I found she's an assassin for our mafia.

Great!

But I never met her, and Ale told me they weren't official yet, but he'd let me meet her.

Lastly Enzo, he didn't bother to hide it. he told me outright that he has a girlfriend, and I burst out laughed my ass off, eventually i realised he wasn't joking.

Who knew these cold-hearten men would fall for a woman well more like have a girlfriend? then I asked enzo if she was friendly you know I don't want to deal with a bitch and he said.  'She's friendly, super pretty and a bad ass like you, I think you girls would get along just fine.' fine? yeah let's see then.

We went to find out the gender of the baby the Yesterday. I wanted it to be a surprise, so after my checkup, the doctor wrote the genders on an envelope, which I delivered to Angelo, Luca, and Gio. I'm really eager for tomorrow since they're throwing me a gender reveal party, and I'm  extremely happy because they volunteered without my asking.

Alex has been whining about how he can't wait to find out and that we should just look at the envelope. Once I threatened him with sleeping in the guest room if he didn't, he stopped and said, "OK, I have other things to do," and then he set out to make our babies' nursery room with my papa, nonno, and uncles.

The ladies went shopping for the twins and for me because I can no longer fit into my clothing and am too lazy to walk and shop. Mama, happily, agreed to help. My mama is such a sweetheart, and I love her.