Bonus part!

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever

****

I didn't realise I was crying until tears drops fell onto the letter. I pulled my knees to my chest and silently cried.

I could had saved her. I could of told her about my feelings for her. If I wasn't so damn afraid then she still would have been here. I miss her.

I miss everything about her. Her small smile when she's walks into my classroom. Her bright blue eyes that always had me memories or how her long curly brown hair looks so soft. I also missed reading her work. It was usually well presented and detailed. I miss the feeling I feel when I see her. How when she in my presence she somehow make me feel fuzzy. How my heart beats faster when she smiles or when she talks.

Lily Grayson was prefect in every single way.

Getting up I took a quick shower and got dressed into an over size t-shirt and leggings. I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

"You okay?" I glance at him and nodded. He sighed and walked into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on. I don't love him. I never have. It was an arrange marriage. I never liked men. I've always been attractive to girls. My family is homophobic and I didn't want to get kicked out at the age of 15.

Sleep finally took over. Eyes fluttering close and I fell into a deep sleep.

The feeling of the warm air make me feel calm. Watching the sunset was beautiful. "Beautiful is it?" I hear the familiar voice. I looked at her. The same smile, the same long curly brown hair and the same bright blue eyes.

"It is." I whisper while I kept on staring at her. Lily turn to face me, giving me a warm smile she took her hand in mine and intertwined them together.

"I'm was talking about the sunset." She chuckled. Lily place a piece of loose hair behind my ear and cup my cheek. "You're beautiful." Lily said in a low voice.

My eyes brim with tears. "I miss you." I choked out. Lily gave me a sad smile and kissed my forehead. "Why did you have to leave." Tears flow down my face.

"My time was up." Lily voice filled with sadness. "I'm with my mom and my grandma." Lily leaned in and kiss me gently. "I'm happy now and you should be too. You need to tell him." Sighing. I know she right. I had to.

"I love you v." Before I had a change to say it back everything faded black and I woke up.

It was a dream. That all it was a dream.

Even in a dream I knew lily was right. I need to tell him.

A/N
Thank you for reading!
<33