Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

I'm in the bathroom freaking out! For what just happened! The kiss is flooding my mind!

"Calm down, calm down! And forget about that!" I uttered as I massage my head. Suddenly the scene went into my mind again. And then the bell rang. I took a deep breath and went out of the bathroom. I walk towards the room, when I step inside, everyone is looking at me whispering to each other. I didn't see Drac around, nor his friends.

Suddenly Chloe spotted me, she stormed towards me, and slap me. I gasped as I held my cheek.

"What the hell!" I yelled at her.

"How dare you! Stealing his kiss! It was supposed to be mine! Not yours!" She yelled.

"I didn't steal it! It was just an accident!" I explained. My cheeks that she slapped were hurt! Like really HURT!

"DO YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE YOU?! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THAT YOU CAN KISS HIM! YOU ARE SUCH A WITCH! AND YOU SO UGLY!" She yelled, which made everyone look at us. I have enough for this Woman!

I slap her back.

"I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING NONSENSE! AND WHO WERE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU IN DRAC'S LIFE ANYWAY! YOU WERE JUST ONE OF HIS FAN GIRLS, NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! SO DON'T ASSUME! AND HAVE THE GUTS TO ARGUE WITH ME LIKE THAT! AND SLAP ME JUST BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY KISSED THE MAN WHO YOU LIKE THAT DOESN'T LIKE YOU BACK!" I yelled mad. Everyone gasp at my statement and was amazed. Chloe gritted her teeth, she then let out her long fingernails and was ready to scratch me. I closed my eyes and waited for her to scratch me. But nothing happened, I open my eyes to see Drac and Xanthe, stopping Chloe's hand as Xanthe push her away. And Drac just stood glaring at Chloe.

"Drac! She started it! She slapped me hard!" Chloe whines. I was about to speak and argue but Drac stopped me.

"I saw everything Chloe! Don't lie!" Drac uttered. Chloe then glared at me,

"We are not over yet," she said and left with her friends.

Drac then look at me, "Are you okay?" He asked as he touch my shoulder, I then push it away.

"Don't touch me! And don't come near me again! Or talk to me!" I yelled.

"But Y/n-"

"Shut up!" I yelled.

I then walk over to my seat, and ask my other seatmate to exchange a chair with him, he nodded.

I don't want to be near him. It's because of him, I got bullied.. every time..., because of him, my day got always ruined!

But, I still feel guilty for what I did. I got mad at him just because he don't like me back. But it's a good thing though because I don't like him anymore. He ruined everything.

(High Pride:))

Drac's POV

Y/n exchanged seats with Andre, and I got hurt. Especially when she told me to don't come near her again. I don't know why, she acted to me like that. I don't even know what I did. But I will fix this. I don't want her to get mad at me, especially now that I already accepted the fact that she's my.......... Zing.

I look at her facing back. She needs space, I'll talk to her when she's fine.

(Afterwards)

After class, I went straight home. And I saw a bottle of Vodka placed on the table.

I have to knock myself out tonight.

3rd Person's POV

Drac got drunk after finishing the 2 bottles of Vodka. The sun isn't shining due to the weather. The clouds were blocking the sun's rays.

Drac then went to Y/n's place to talk to her.

Y/n's POV

"You WHAT?! Ericka frantically asked, "W-we accidentally kissed," I said. Silence fills the air, and then she squeals.

"I'm so happy for you! Sis! I'm gonna have a brother-in-law!!" Ericka yelled, I shush her.

"No, Ericka! I don't like him! He ruined everything!" I told.

"But he already apologize" Ericka uttered.

"Y-yes, but..." I was about to speak when someone knock on our door, 'Must be Xanthe' I thought, I walk towards the door and open it, and to my surprise, Drac is standing in front of me!

"Drac?!"

"Y/n let's talk, I know you don't want to talk to me because you're mad. But please give me another chance to make it up to you" he said, and his drunk.

"Your drunk?"

"Sort of. Can we talk?" He asked.

I glance over Ericka and she's smirking! She then stood up and push me outside,

"Of course, you can talk to her! Just don't get my sister hurt!!" Ericka said,

"Don't worry, I will protect her, at all costs" Dracula uttered, that made my heart race! ......Stop it!!

Ericka then closed the DOOR. Leaving me with Drac. I banged on the door.

"Ericka open the door! Ericka!!"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I gasp.

"Y/n, please let us talk" he begged.

"Your... D-drunk." I stutter. What if, if I talk to him, he'll do something crazy?

"Yes, I am. I did this on purpose, so I can have the guts to talk to you because being drunk has courage." He said. I sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to talk, for you being mad at me" he said sadly. My heart pounds after hearing that.

"Let's just talk here then, if your uncomfortable-" he said, I cut him off.

"No. Let's talk somewhere else. I know a place" I told.

"Okay? Is it near?" He asked.

"Yes."

While walking outside of the hotel, Drac seems to have problems with his vision since he is drunk. I held his arm, in case he fall or bump into some guests. He gasps and looks at me. His hands were in his pockets.

"In case you bumped into someone or fall by accident. You need support" I told. He raises his brows. I guess he doesn't like it. I wanted to hold him, but he seems doesn't like it.

"I'm not that drunk." He uttered. I blush, I removed my hand, and I look down to hide my blush.

"Why did you let go?" He asked.

"You don't need support anymore, since you are not drunk. Let's j-just get going" I told. My heart is pounding like a hammer jack. And the butterflies in my stomach are back again.

Sorry for my grammar and Typos. Bye!