37

As a dog-headed military adviser, Xu Zhou has seen a lot of the world. He used to be eloquent and good at making English teachers cry

    . She blushed with anger, "What are you kidding? I fucking like you?"

    "Oh? You don't like me, so why are you always targeting me?" Xu Linruan tilted her head, her eyes were meaningful Looking at the person, "Is it simply not pleasing to the eye, or is there another reason?"

    Xu Zhou saw a bad premonition in his eyes, and angrily covered her mouth, "Shut up for me. , don't talk nonsense."

    Xu Linruan bent over to hide, "Let me think about the reason?" She tilted her head and said "um", then suddenly thought of something, her eyes were rather strange Looking at him, "Is it possible... You actually like Qi Xiaoyue, so you hate me so much?"

    After speaking, he nodded his head in a serious way, "It's not difficult to explain why you are always targeting me, It seems that I guessed right, jealousy makes you unrecognizable, that's why you hate me so much, don't you?"

    Damn, what's right!

    He is jealous of a bird.

    Xu Zhou was so angry at the words that he wanted to rush up and shake each other's shoulders a hundred times. He is a straight man, a straight man, a straight man of steel. He likes the bright and sultry big sister, who the hell I like that eldest young master with arrears in IQ.

    But seeing the thoughtful look of the man in front of him, and seeing his eyes getting more and more weird, Xu Zhouqi's face turned green.

    How has he been slandered like this before? In his anger, he couldn't even maintain his usual demeanor, so the young man hurried up to stop her mouth, but he moved too much and was accidentally caught by the side of the road. The corner of the table tripped and fell directly.

    It was so hard to die, he even knocked someone down. The two were in close contact. Xu Zhou smelled the smell of shampoo on her hair, and his mind went blank for a moment.

    Xu Linruan pushed the person away in disgust, stood up and took a few steps back, "Oh, Sao Nian, are you trying to attract my attention on purpose? So the flat bottom can also fall on me, I have to say that this method is really powerful. What?"

    Damn, is this using what he said to gag his mouth?

    Xu Zhou's face was a little dark. He was obviously tripped by accident. When did he fall on the ground and deliberately fell on her? How can this guy be so shameless?

    Xu Linruan looked at the embarrassed face of the other party, and continued to beat people, "Yo, I'm still blushing, what's wrong, I've been poking at my heart, so I'm sorry?"

    "You fart!"

    Xu Zhou finally endured it . He couldn't stop swearing, looking at her mocking eyes, he jumped up, Jun's face flushed red, and after a long time he just choked out a sentence, "Xu Linruan, you have to be shameless, who is it? Do you like the guy with arrears in IQ?"

    "If you don't like him, that's because you like me." She smiled at the person, her tone indescribably casual, "But it's a pity, you're a step late, little one. My sister already has a boyfriend."

    Xu Zhou was so angry at her shamelessness, it was the first time he had met such a reserved girl when he grew up, how could this person's mouth be so poisonous?

    In the past, which of those girls were not meek and well-behaved in front of him, how could anyone be as shameless as Xu Linruan!

    The young man was so angry that he didn't even bother to maintain his usual gentleman's demeanor, so he rushed up to cover the person's mouth, "Shut up for me."