40

"Tong Yangfu?"

    "Yeah, Dr. Xu, didn't expect your family to be so traditional, and even found a Tong Yangfu for you, what about your boyfriend?" The little nurse is a baby face My little sister, she usually likes to gossip in the office.

    She didn't expect that the man with beautiful eyebrows and eyes was actually a child-raising husband. Although he didn't look like him, he couldn't look like a man. She felt it was a pity that he didn't ask for his contact information.

    "I don't have a Tong Yangfu." Xu Linruan glanced at her thoughtfully, her black eyes were clear, "What does he look like?" "He looks

    good, but Doctor Xu, don't be too embarrassed, what time is it now? Now, the thinking of the older generation has long ceased to work, you and your boyfriend are in a free relationship..."

    Miss Nurse was interrupted before she could finish speaking, Xu Linruan put on her coat and hung the nameplate on her chest Put it away, "We're not in a relationship, didn't I tell you, I don't have a Tong Yangfu, and I'm not a boyfriend with Xu Zhou, so don't spread the word about it in the future, okay?"

    Xu Linruan smiled slightly. The black strands of hair fell to her cheeks, and the little nurse was hit by her beauty, she stumbled "um", and then went back to work embarrassed.     Without asking the name of "Tong Yangfu", Xu Linruan didn't care, and regarded this as a boring prank, and quickly forgot about it and concentrated on work.     She has been relatively busy recently, and is usually late after get off work, so she has no energy to think about other things for the time being.     Driving home, Xu Linruan went straight upstairs.     With a "click" sound, the key unlocked the door.     She pushed open the door and went in. The living room was dimly lit. She was about to turn on the light when a cool palm pressed her finger and pinched it.     Xu Linruan responded quickly, grabbed the leather bag in her hand and threw it, but when the other party pulled hard, she slammed into a warm chest.     Xu Linruan's nose hurt a little, "You..."

    She heard the other party's repressed and excited breathing, inexplicably felt very abnormal.

    ...

    Xu Linruan almost knows who this guy is. Except for that guy, no one has dared to treat her like this. He narrowed his eyes. This kid is very capable. scare her?

    Before she could say anything, she was about to question when the other party's kiss fell, densely packed, lingering on her lips, hardly giving people a chance to breathe.

    Xu Linruan couldn't help biting him, the young man hissed, and when he pressed the switch, the lights instantly turned on, and Xu Linruan was stabbed and couldn't keep his eyes open.

    Taking this opportunity, the young man took a few steps back in his arms, put one arm around her waist, the other grabbed her wrist, and squeezed his long legs slightly into her, and then imprisoned the man under him. Can't move.

    "I'm back, are you happy?"

    The eyes that looked over were very hot.

    Xu Linruan raised her head slightly to look at the guy who was pressing her.

    The figure leaned down, blocking most of the lights. He looked down at her, the shirt was messed up, and the buttons on the neckline were opened several times, revealing a slightly sexy Adam's apple and collarbone.

    Gee, her little guy has grown up.

    Xu Linruan clicked her tongue in her heart, but she was still calm on the surface, "When did you come back?"