42

"Who are the people outside?" Xu Linruan changed clothes, took a towel, and was sitting on the sofa wiping her hair.

    Obviously it's just a very ordinary action, and in Qi Xiaoyue's view, he finds it indescribably sultry. He closed the door, walked past the towel in her hand, and started to wipe the hair.

    "I don't know, I'm here to deliver food." The young master lied without changing his face, and began to blow his girlfriend's hair. He felt that he was so caring, and definitely a must-have human-shaped toolbox for his girlfriend at home.

    "Delivery?" Xu Linruan raised her head and glanced at him, her eyes were obviously in disbelief, and she didn't order takeout, who would give her takeout at this time?

    The boy nodded his head, and his tone was indescribably confident, "Yes, it's just takeout delivery, he went to the wrong floor by himself, I told him he wasn't on our floor, he didn't believe it, so he made a phone call himself. I left after confirming."

    Xu Linruan said "oh" and didn't care about it, although I don't know what the hell this guy is doing, but for the sake of his goodness, I won't care about him for the time being. Bar.

    Qi Xiaoyue finished blowing her hair, then rushed up and kissed, "Did you invite Xu Zhou to go to dinner?"     "

    Huh? How did you know?"

With a handsome face, he raised his eyebrows and looked at the person.

    There is indeed such a thing. After he helped her with a small favor yesterday, he insisted on asking her to compensate him. She thought that there was nothing to do on the weekend, so she agreed.

    Don't know where this guy got it from?

    "Of course, I found out after looking through your chat records while you were taking a bath." He was quite shameless, and he kissed the palm of her hand confidently, "I also changed myself an invincible and pleasant nickname by the way. If you don't believe me, take a look."

    "Really?" Xu Linruan felt that his style of painting had been taken away by him. This guy had disliked the remarks she gave him a long time ago, and pestered her to change it.

    Xu Linruan never agreed, and this guy couldn't do anything about her either. She didn't know what was changed. She picked up her phone and glanced at it. It was really cool.

    Looking down the row, his name is the longest.

    "How is it, doesn't it suit my temperament?"

    Xu Linruan: "..."

    Where did this two fools come from, please stay away from her, I'm afraid this kind of unsmart IQ will infect her .

    "What's the matter? Ruan Ruan, why don't you talk, are you upset that I'm looking at your phone?" He clings like a piece of brown sugar, "Okay, I see, the next time I do something bad, I won't do it. I'll let you know, Ruan Ruan, don't be angry, okay?"

    Xu Linruan pushed his head away, "I'm not angry again."

    "I just think you're a fool, and the children born in the future will probably not be Too smart." There was

    really no hint at all, just simply disliked it. As a result, the guy heard an unusual idea from inside, and then blushed excitedly, staring at her with bright eyes, "Ruan Ruan, do you mean to fight me?"

    Xu Linruan gave him a white look, "Get out."

    Qi Xiaoyue was wronged, he has been a boy for more than 20 years, why doesn't his girlfriend Ken accepts him, is it because he dislikes his size?