47

"I'm sorry, I don't have water here."

    "Then drinks and coffee are fine, I don't choose." Jiang Rang looked at her with a sofa cushion in his arms, his tone was casual, and the smile at the corner of his mouth was a bit provocative.

    Xu Linruan ignored her. She felt that this woman was strange and not malicious, and she seemed to be familiar with Qi Yue in her words, but she really had no impression of who she was.

    The original plot did not seem to describe a woman named Jiang Rang. She was silent for a while and didn't bother to bother, so she took out her mobile phone and called her boyfriend directly.

    Since he knew Qi Yue, he should know.

    Jiang Rang frowned when he saw her action, and seemed a little unhappy, and the beauty's frowning was not very charming, she came over, and stared at her with her beautiful eyes, "Are you calling Qi Xiaoyue? Seeing

    that she didn't pay attention, he continued to change the subject and said, "Your mobile phone is so beautiful, please leave me a contact information, how about you invite you to dinner after I settle down?"

    "Don't worry, I'm really not a bad person ." Yes." She smiled at the person, moved quickly, took Xu Linruan's phone away, and turned off the screen.

    Xu Linruan narrowed her eyes, she was moving too fast, she couldn't see the guy's movements clearly, and when she just squeezed her palm, the thin calluses in her palm seemed to indicate that the origin of the woman in front of her was a bit strange.

    She leaned against the door frame and folded her arms around her chest, her eyes faint, "Who the hell are you?"

    Jiang Rang pouted and handed over the phone, "Didn't I tell you, the person who has slept with Qi Xiaoyue, you don't believe it? Me." She was still a little aggrieved, and her beautiful eyes blinked.

    Xu Linruan felt a little weird for some reason, and all his hair stood on end, "Then why did you come to me?"

    "I'm here to complain, Qi Yue is very bad, he has been bullying me when he is abroad, he has done a lot of idiots. I think you have to know his nature."

    Jiang Rang walked over to hold her shoulders, looked at her with aggrieved eyes, and acted so coquettishly that it was a bit overwhelming, "And I don't have a place to live now, can you let me stay here for a few days?

    " No way." Xu Linruan narrowed his eyes, thinking that this was the purpose of this guy, and, "This... eldest sister, why do you think I would believe you, I know the nature of that guy better than you, he You have indeed done a lot of bad things, if you bully you, you should go to him, not come to me and complain."

    Jiang Rang couldn't help laughing at this, thinking that this woman is quite individual.

    She came over, her laughter was a little low, and her voice was a little hoarse, "Well, in fact, I lied to you, I just came to him to get something, you don't have to be so serious.

    " Doubtful expression.

    Jiang Rang bent down slightly, leaned over and approached Xu Linruan's direction. When she was not paying attention, he lowered his head and kissed her forehead, "I... like you quite a bit." The low and cold voice sounded extraordinarily sexy.