49

"The person who checked the evidence with you is Qi Yue?" Jiuguangzl Xu Linruan thought for a while, this person is also quite thick-skinned, and it is estimated that he is very like-minded with that guy.

    "That's right." Jiang Rang squinted his eyes and smiled. After a while, he came to his senses with a very depressed expression, "Hey, as a doctor, shouldn't you be concerned about my spiritual growth journey?"

    See Xu Lin Ruan still looked like he didn't bother to pay attention to him, and he shamelessly turned around, propped his chin, and his posture was quite casual, "Well... Doctor Xu, how do you think I can treat this disease?"

    Xu Linruan Looking up at him, "So, you came to me to remind you that you are not the only one being targeted?"

    "If I say it's not you, will you treat me?" Jiang Rang raised his eyebrows slightly. , This woman is quite smart, although it is too much to say, but he is actually here to play.

    "Is there another Qi Yue?" Xu Linruan thought for a while, the black gel pen circled around his fingertips, Qi Xiaoyue didn't tell her about it, was she afraid she would be worried?

    "..."

    Jiang Rang was a little speechless, so he chatted for a short while, but he didn't get the slightest information, but was told a lot by the other party, he continued to communicate depressedly, "No, why don't you listen to me, I It means, I'm actually here to see you, can you stop ignoring me all the time?"

    "Okay, I understand almost, you can leave." Xu Linruan turned a deaf ear, she checked her phone, almost fast When the time comes, "Is that a psychiatrist? There is a psychiatrist across the street, you can go and consult."

    Jiang Rang felt that he was going to be mad at him, his eyes were rounded directly, he had never seen such a person when he grew up, "You are not polite, you didn't hear what I said at all, I said everything. Now, I'm here to see you."

    "Perhaps you need a business card, which has the phone number of the opposite doctor's office." Xu Linruan took a card from the drawer and handed it over, "Is this all right?"

    Jiang Rang: "..."

    Damn, this is a bit too much, this woman didn't listen to what he said from the beginning to the end, right?

    Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows, looking at the dejected look on her face, and continued to ask, "What do you mean by not talking, don't you know the way? If that's the case, can I ask the nurse to take you there?"

    "...No... ..."

    Jiang Rang was hit, and now he feels a "sudden" pain on both sides of his forehead, and he doesn't want to communicate with her at all. This woman is too bad. This is the first time he has met such a woman who doesn't listen to others. It's too hard to talk about people who don't respect people at all, no wonder that guy Qi Yue was eaten by her.

    Xu Linruan couldn't help laughing like this. She hit people. She is in a good mood now. How should I put it, ignoring him is the best way to deal with this guy who obviously wants to seek attention from others. After all, this guy took advantage of her yesterday.

    Seeing the autistic look of the other party lying on the table, Xu Linruan ignored him and took the things and left the office directly.

    ......

    Qi Yue was waiting for her on the first floor, and the two made an appointment to have dinner together.

    About ten minutes later, his girlfriend arrived late. Qi Yue walked up to hold her hand naturally, and picked up the bag in her hand.