Chapter 2 : Disaster

After Anastasia give gift to father her painting her family

After Anastasia give gift to father her painting her family. He smiled on daughter. The king sees wife's smiled.

"Oh, Anastasia come here,"

Anastasia was going to throne her father and sit first to spoke.

"Yes father."

"I had a gift for you, here." The king gift of her daughter she was giggles open it 'the music box'

"Ahh.. the music box I love it thank you father. Umm what is inside the music box." Anastasia replied to her father and he put the middle the ballerina up and turn around it's makes tone it's called 'Once upon a December'

Anastasia was smiled and listen to the music. The king stand and going down the stairs he looked daughter.

"Princess Anastasia will may this dance..."

She accepted going down the stairs and dancing with her father. Her mother was smiled and also her siblings.

"Do you like dance sweetheart." King asked and she replied giggled smiled. "Yes Dad..."

They continue to dance something but went wrong. The smoke cover the ballroom everyone was cover the eyes and mouth. The king and Princess and also Queen and Siblings looked the fog towards reveal. They heard a evil laugh the king shocked heard a voice.

"It can be it's..."

The reveal it's a 'Black Doom'. He smirk at his Son and king being hand protected of her daughter she was very fright. The Queen was stand looked her husband and daughter.

"Long time no see, happy birthday my offspring."

"Black Doom what you're doing here?" The king asked his father.

"I'm doing here, to saying birthday for you why you don't invited me for birthday and meet your family and your wife." Black Doom said walk turn around with his son and granddaughter.

"What ever if you say is stay out of my wife and stay away my family or you didn't get hurt."

He smirk and evil laugh.

"How's naive."

Black Doom started at his granddaughter and the king was glare his father.

"My granddaughter Anastasia she is pretty ultimate life form like you. She cannot control her powers. I think my choice and join with me my granddaughter the black creatures."

"You stay away from my daughter!"

The Queen was stand and she called a guards to called evacuated go outside. The guards tell everybody and they leaving. Anastasia was run towards with her family. The king shouted summon his power.

"CHAOS SPEAR!"

The Black Doom doged it and he control his blood his Son become a weak.

"My Lord..." Queen shouted and King silent to get out for safety place. But he removed control his father. The king using combat fight his father He running of his family.

The Rose family are going safety place but the black soldiers and creatures are coming through kingdom. The king was hold Anastasia her hand to protect her.

Queen nowhere to go so they decided the secret room. "Come this way hurry before catch up to them."

It fall down the music box and Anastasia turn around seeing left the music box. And Sliver got a hurt his legs.

"Sliver." Anastasia shouted and run to her brother and she got a music box.

"Are you okay Sliver." She help her brother to get up and he replied. "Yes I'm alright now let's get moving."

Anastasia and Sliver are to going with their parents. But it was too late so many bad people to know it. Dr. Eggman Nega archenemy of Sliver and Mephiles the Dark Amelia's father's.

"Anastasia, Sliver!" Queen shouted and she saw her father and asked. "Mephiles, why are you doing here. Don't tell me you join with Black Doom?"

"The answer is yes or no, how my grandchildren are invited your father, Queen Amelia... Don't worry I take good care ultimate lifeform Anastasia." He said looked her granddaughter.

"Leave them alone."

The king was summon the "Chaos Blast" to two villain. He gonna tell his children and he give a two Chaos Emeralds and Sol emeralds to Anastasia and Sliver.

"It's that Chaos Emeralds?" Anastasia said to father. "Yes, Sol emeralds just like chaos emerald for the our future. This two Chaos Emeralds you say 'Chaos Control' it will be traveling through time. You two fix the present and past."

"Of course." Sliver agreed and Anastasia and her brother hold the Chaos Emeralds say it. They place two hand top of Chaos emerald.

"CHAOS CONTROL"

It works and the King and Queen said say goodbye to two children.

"Sliver, please fix the solve problem the past and present. Take care Chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds too. We count on you." The king said and he sees wife spoke.

"I know your ready." The Queen said he replied. "Don't worry Mama."

Sliver they hugged her parents and next is Anastasia but first the mother spoke.

"Ana, you gonna be strong queen for next year. Control your powers and be looking your brother." Mother said and She agreed. "I will Mother." She hugged her mother. Anastasia looked her father

"Princess Anastasia, control your powers you get. Your ultimate lifeform same as me. Don't use your darkest powers you get. Remember I said." King said to daughter.

"Conceal it."

"Don't feel it."

"And"

"Don't let them show."

Anastasia hugged him and the black soldiers are grabbed the five families and king have words to say.

"Wait I have last words speak my daughter."

"Dad..." Anastasia cried her father but Sliver said. "Come on Ana the portal is getting close."

"But Dad is gonna to say to me." She replied and he said last words to her. He uses his speed to grabbed daughter's hand.

"Anastasia..."

"Remember that I will always be love--"

Black Doom control again his blood of his Son. Removed holding hands and she shocked silent. King is mind control with his father.

"No!!!"

The solider get into the prison dark fog it's gone and Sliver grabbed her arm and Anastasia yelled through the portal.

"DAADDDYY!!!!!!"