Andrei

You do not have the mask on ? asked Andrea . Is everything alright , she asked him . Andrei held the suitcase in his hand and suggested he toss it over to her . Andrea removed her mask to , she tuned back and uttered something to Antony , who then went back into the building . She looked at Andrei and said , toss it over . Andrei gave the small suitcase to her . Andrea then took the suitcase . So you know ? asked Andrei . We know , replied Andrei . Was Sergey here ? she asked him . Yes , he was here , replied Andrei . Andrei looked over Andrea and into the building . So , what is going on in there , he asked her . What are you doing with the money ? . Why don't you come in and have a look , she told him .  Andrei looked at Plato , to ask him whether they go in and have look inside . Before Plato could say anything . Andrea laughed , that was a joke Andrei , she said . We are not showing you our secret , just like that . Maybe some day , when you earn our trust . Sergey knows ? asked Andrei . Yes , he knows , replied Andrea . Then we can ask him , replied Andrei . What difference is it going to make , you are not going to get paid any better , said Andrea . Maybe I do , Maybe I get paid better . replied Andrei . You are a transporter , the both of you , and you get paid for that . That is about it , said Andrea . We know what compound they are using at the plant . Andrea , came closer to him . Look here , she said . Come again at the same time , next week . After saying those words to Andrei , she turned back and went inside the building . As usual . Plato did not care much about the stupidity of Andrei . He just quiet . What do you think is happening inside ? Andrei asked Plato . I do not care and do not intend on caring too in the future , replied Plato . And , did we get get paid , he asked him . Today , we get paid today , replied Andrei . Lets focus on that , said Plato . Let us not get ahead of ourselves . And it is you who needs to make the extra money desperately . And if you ask the wrong questions , they stop paying you . Andrei Agreed . And Plato came closer , and maybe they even kill you . They have done it before , what is going to stop them from doing it again , he said to Andrei . A few drops of sweat formed over the eyes of Andrei , and this time he did not dare to turn to the side of Plato , he just looked ahead and drove the truck . 

Later that evening , the two of them drove the truck into compound . When they arrived at the compound , there were a few police officers lingering . This has not stopped , they have been here for more than a week ,said Andrei . Ok , I will drop you here , he said to Plato and dropped him at the entrance . Plato got down and went in as usual to get changed . As he entered the main building , there was an officer seated at the chairs opposite to the reception . Plato ? the officer called out . Plato nervously turned back . Yes , he said to the officer . The officer got up from his chair and walked towards Plato . I need to ask you some questions ,said the officer . yes , sure . Replied Plato . How may I help you ,sir , he said . Where were you at the time of the murder , he asked Plato . Do we know what time the murder was committed ? Plato asked him back . Sometime in the evening , replied the officer . Then it depends Sir , said Plato . I have already given the statement , he said to the officer . I know , this is the next step of the investigation . We are zeroing on people who were present at the site , at the time we think the murder took place . And what time , will that be Sir . Asked Plato . 6 . 00 PM . Then I was here , said Plato , at the site . OK then , what were you doing at the time , be clear , said the officer . I was at the foyer , said Plato pointing to the exact spot . What were you doing there ? I was waiting for my friend Andrei . And then ? did you see anything suspicious or do anything suspicious ? asked the officer . None sir , nothing unusual and of course I did not do anything suspicious at all . I waited for my friend , and upon his arrival , we then proceeded to go on home . The officer who was taking noted with his pen and pad , then clicked the pen in such a fashion to suggest that he was done taking notes . We will be in touch , said to officer to Plato and relieved him . 

Andrei stood at the entrance , waiting for Plato to arrive. As Plato approached him , Andrei began to smile . I got the money , he said to Plato . Let us talk outside , Plato said to Andrei .   What is the issue , is something wrong , asked Andrei as he scanned the environment . Nothing is wrong , I will tell you outside , Plato said to Andrei . Okay , said Andrei and the both of them left the Plant and walked home . There was an officer who came to investigate me , this evening , While you dropped off the van at the garage . The same officer who was there that night  investigating us ? asked Andrei . No , this was another officer , replied Plato . Did you say anything to him ? asked Andrei . No , I did not replied Plato . Good , Must be a routine check , anyway , nothing to worry about , said Andrei . Looked like it , agreed Plato . Andrei reached for his pockets in his jacket and took out of bunch of money and handed it over to Plato . This is your share , he said to Plato . Plato received the money and held it in his hands . This is a lot of money , said Plato . Yes , indeed , just the beginning , grinned Andrei . What do you plan on doing with it ? asked Andrei . I will keep some and send the rest home , replied Plato . And you ? asked Plato to Andrei . I plan to have a discussion with Ida , and then decide what we are going to do with it . And Plato , he said , I'm getting married next month , on the 17th , said Andrei . Plato looked at Andrei with happiness for him , and congratulated him . That is great news indeed , he said to him . Thank you , replied Andrei . Are you planning to see anyone ? asked Andrei to Plato . I think my parents will look for a suitable bride for me , replied Plato . Andrei laughed , your parents are going to find you a girl ? . Yes , replied Plato . Let us talk about this when you are a bit older , said Andrei . What about Dimitri ? asked Andrei . I have not seen him in a long time , I suppose he is busy increasing his prospects on landing a bride . The both of them busted out laughing