PREFACE.

ANNA KENDRICK TO THE TOP, WELCOMING YOU TO THIS STORY. :)

WISH UPON A DEMON.

Copyright: 'Wish Upon a Demon' including all chapter, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, echoyourname_ ( Kara )and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

*

PREFACE 

"It started with a wish, and then Faye Martin's life was never the same."

For eighteen-year-old Faye Martin, becoming beautiful was the only wish she ever had. And surprisingly, one summer night, it comes true. And then along with her it, she's granted a lot more than she asked for.

Introduced into a new world with creatures she didn't even know existed, Faye now finds herself  stuck in between supernatural creatures and on a mission to avoid a very persistent, sarcastic and hot as hell, demon.

Because once you wish upon a demon, there's no going back.

Or in this case, the demon just sticks onto you until you want to throw yourself off a cliff.

*

WARNING :

0. This book is full of grammatical errors. Sometimes, you'll be wondering why you even decided to start this book. So, proceed with caution. Also, this story was written when I was 14, so, again, proceed with caution. 

1. This book contains a few, mild - not explicit or descriptive - sexual scenes. There will be a warning before the chapters that contain the scenes, so you'll know if you want to skip or continue reading. 

2

2. This story also contains a very, very hot supernatural creature who is sarcastic, obsessed with taunting the female protagonist and occasionally likes barging into her house and confessing his feelings. Because after all, all the bad boys/demons are real softies on the inside, aren't they?

3. The female protagonist, Faye Martin, on the other hand, is your typical high school girl and no, she's not a badass female who likes to kick ass, although she wouldn't mind that either. Faye Martin is the kind of girl, who after becoming as beautiful as Elle Fanning (not that she wasn't before - she just didn't know it ) due to a wish granted by a certain demon still likes to spend her weekends feasting on ice-cream, falls for guys who really aren't what they seem on the outside, and finally gets captivated by the male protagonist's hazel eyes. After that, let's just say that she isn't very interested in other males.

4. And yes, my characters are not perfect. Faye doest fight for everything, she doesn't stand up for herself much, but she is a strong female and will not let anyone put her down. The demon too, is not perfect. You might think that this is just another story where an innocent girl is bothered by a demo, but I can assure you that there is more to come.

5. So, having said this, commenting negatively is quite pointless as I will mostly ignore it or...well...yeah, I'll probably just ignore/delete it. I'm trying to help you - honestly, don't waste your time typing up crude, pointless comments only for it to get ignored or deleted. Think of it as an advice from a friend.

Okay, I'm done.

© All rights reserved 2015 Echoyourname_