Need your suggestion

Hey lovelies

I am back again and this time I really really need your suggestion.

So as most of you all know that I will be starting my next book after taking a month gap once this book is completed and I announced it on my insta handle as well.

My followers there know that my next book will be on Adarsh and Sophia.

Yup dearies, I know many of you were waiting for Sid Kriti and even Mohit Samaira but I felt that both the couples have been given lot of space in my book and to keep my readers intrigued, I decided to write about the couple who I have kept under wraps and have not given away much about them.

Though there are slight hints here and there, I don't think you all know much about what is going on in their life and trust me, their love story is going to be very different from that of Siya and Akash.

Coming back to this note, I need your suggestion as to who should I cast as Adarsh and Sophia.

Yup dearies, I am asking for your suggestion.

Although there will be many side characters, I have decided that only the protagonists will have face and I have decided to let all the other characters be as they are, with no face.

I have a few pair in my mind, all thanks to my sister who suggested me all the below pairs.

I am listing them down. If you like any pair, please write +1 along the pair name.

1) Sunny Kaushal and Sharvari Wagh (Lead pair of The Forgotten Army)

2) Parth Samnathan and Erica Fernandes (Lead pair of Kasauti Zindagi key 2)

3) Shaheer Shaikh and Erica Fernandes (Lead pair of kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi)

4) Hrshvardhan Rane and Kriti Karbanda

5) Kunal Jaisingh and Shreenu Parekh (Lead pair of Ishqbaaz)

6) Neil Bhatt and Aishwarya Sharma Bhatt ( Male lead and antagonist of Gum hain kisi ke pyaar me)

7) Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia (Lead pair of Kumkum bhagya)

Guess what? Out of all these pairs I wrote, just one Sunny Kaushal and Sharvari Wagh was my idea and rest all were suggested by my dear sister msmeghnasinha21

I guess I really need to start watching hindi daily soaps. Hehehe just kidding.

Thank you for your suggestions di or I was sure to keep Sunny Kaushal and Sharvari Wagh as the lead pair but then, how could I not take suggestions from my lovely readers? Their opinion matters as well.

Anyways, these are just few suggestions, if you all have any other suggestion, they are all whole heartedly welcome.

Please list them in the comment section dearies, it's high time I cast my next protagonists. I really need your suggestion.

Till next chapter, take care, 

Ciao