Ch7: Assault

A/N- I'm guessing since you see the gif above you'll know there WILL be profanities in this chapter, fair warning! Also thank you for 518 views! 200+ in just a day wow guys! Also stay at the end for a Taisho Era Secret!

       Sanemi was just walking boredly down the hall, he didn't want to be here but after visiting his hurt friend he was dragged here with him to enjoy the hot springs and a mini-vacation. He didn't mind the peaceful silence though. Basically, everyone had gone to the hot springs already so there was no-one in the hallways. He did see one girl earlier with butterfly clips but that was mostly it.

            'Ugh, I can't believe I'm here. I should be out ripping the heads off some trash brained demons instead. Hopeful they have some ohagi so this is worth awhile' He thought grumbling to himself.

            "SQUAWK, SQUAWK HELP. SOMEONE HELP!!! SQUAWK!" A screechy voice called out and Sanemi immediately turned around towards it sighing mentally. The crows where useful yes, but awfully loud, and awfully annoying. Though he didn't have to deal with it much anymore since his crow had gotten scared and flew off, only coming around when absolutely necessary.

            "SQUAWK HELPP! HELP!" It cawed again now flying above his head, "ASSUALT, ASSUALT. THE ASSHOLE IS GETTING VIOLENT AGAINST LADY L/N! SQUAWK!"

            The crow looked normal except for a single purple flower on its head.

            "JEEZS, I HEAR YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY BIRD BRAIN!" He yelled back at it.

            "ASSUALT, ASSUALT. SQUAWKKKKKK! HE GRABBED HER, HE GRABBED HER!" It screeched, "FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME!!'

            And so, Sanemi ended up following the bird to very hostile interaction between two people. Well, mainly from the guy, the girl was just crying her eyes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for a change back to the normal POV :)...

          "What the fuck do you think you're doing shitface? Put the girl down." A gruff voice said.

            "Huh, who the hell are you?" The guy answered, turning his head around to face them.

            "SQUAWK, PUT LADY Y/N DOWN, SQUAWK! PUT HER DOWN YOU MUSTY ASS TOED BITCH!" Esa squawked as she flew in, attacking the man blindly with her talons.

            "What the hell!? Crazy ass bird!" He dropped the crying girl and she landed on the floor in a jumbled heap of tears and sweat as he swung his arms crazily trying to fight off the bird.