14 || Mixed Messages

One week later... (I'm writin' a letter nightly)

12:00 AM

You decided to hold the date after your period was over to avoid any moodiness during the whole occasion. You wanted to make it up to Freddy for ruining his sweet gesture. You've never been on a date before so... you relied on TV and wikiHow for guidance.

"Hm... maybe I should add more snickers."

Meanwhile with Freddy~

"Dude c'mon, this is what we've been preparing you for!"

"You can do this, Freddy!"

"You better not act like a loser, Fazbear!"

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Monty left the room before coming back with a suit in his hand.

"Wear this!" he tossed the suit to Freddy, who shot him a confused look.

"It's for your date! You gotta dress to impress the lady." Freddy had also never been on a date before so he researched beforehand and asked his friends for some help.

Monty pushed Freddy into an empty room for the bear to change in.

"Do you think it'll go well?" Chica asked.

"Can't guarantee anything with Y/N pulling random bullshit up her sleeve and Freddy's lack of experience..."

Freddy came out of the room wearing the suit Monty gave him.

(Credits to restless._goblin on TikTok, their art is amazing!!)

"A-Are you sure this is necessary?"

"Absolutely!" everyone yelled in unison.

"Remember to connect with us so we can communicate with you during the date." Chica reminded.

"Now get your ass out there and give her the best date ever!" Roxanne pushed Freddy out the door before shutting it behind his back. 

"So..." Chica began, "Do you think we should check on Y/N?"

"Nah, I'm sure she knows she should dress properly on dates," Monty replied.

"..."

They all quickly went out of the room to find you. Knowing you, who knows what kind of weird clothes combination you'll try.

Back to you~

"Hey Moony, what cereal do you think I should have for the date?"

"Huh? Why cereal?"

"Why not? It's the easiest food to prepare."

"Aren't you supposed to put a little more effort into the food on dates?"

"Listen, man, this is all I could afford... Plus, it's high in Vitamin B!"

"Vitamin B? What does the B stand for?"