Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Join the HTBTBTW Street Team!

Hey guys! 

I thought it might be best if I send out this message via a chapter update because I don't want anyone to miss out on the announcement. But starting today, we are accepting applications for the HTBTBTW street team! I wanted to give some of you the chance to read the book early because....YOU"RE AWESOME???? This is a team of 15 readers who will work closely with me to promote the book while completing various tasks accompanied with prizes.

It is open internationally for everyone 13+ and every member will receive access to the digital advanced reading copy of the book. US/Canada members will also receive a physical ARC of the book. (So sorry international friends, it's literally just because of shipping restrictions :( ). 

BUT there are really great perks involved and many prizes are available to everyone. You'll get to see all the news FIRST, network with other readers, meet with me and other Wattpad Book authors/Wattpad Stars for mentoring sessions, receive annotated chapters, goodies, etc. 

If that sounds good, visit the link tree in my bio and check out the detailed description of this project  as well as the application form. I'll also add the links below in case you want to type it in your browser.

Applications are due March 4, 2022 and 11:59 PM ET.

I cannot wait to read your applications! Spread the word and take care!!!!

Loridee :)

Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CrLWEMkVwPiETFao7troB5zApZ8NdxxIuBb5ijUMYMo/edit?usp=sharing

Application form: https://forms.gle/sA6FqAnyphWZvZ497