~Outside~

This one's real short sorry
______________

Once you were out of the hospital after the fire, Sun had taken care of you. Doctors came by to check up on you every day. Them and Sun basically forced you to rest, but he kept you entertained throughout the two weeks you weren't allowed to move. He'd only allow you to go out on the balcony every day for 10 minutes.
Once those two weeks were over, you could walk around the house and decided to take sun to the park.
It would be his first time actually outside, seeing the real sun.

"Sunny."
You walked into the kitchen, rubbing his arm as he was busy preparing your breakfast and medicine.

"Yes?"

"How about we go to the park together this afternoon. We'll make a... big lunch and go on a picnic together. How does that sound?"

He looked at you, his eyes big.
"I- I mean.. I'd love to, but your arm! Don't you think it's better to just.. take a walk in the neighborhood? You shouldn't get hurt any worse.."

"Aw come on Sunny. I'll be fine. I want to go out! I'll be careful, okay?"

".. Okay then."

"Cool!"

Once you ate your breakfast, finished making food and got ready to go out with a little help, You headed out.
Walking towards the park together.
Sun was looking around, excited of seeing all the new things, until he noticed many people were staring.
"Sunshine.. Everyone's staring.."

"They're just not used to seeing a robot. Don't worry, just don't mind them okay?"

He nodded with a smile.
You picked a spot in the park and tried to help Sun Put everything on it's place.
He was loving the food you both made, and made you laugh.
"Hey, Sunny.. Lay down next to me?"

You patted the spot next to you and as you asked him, he laid down.
"Look."

You pointed at the sky.
"Why is it so bright?"

You laughed.
"That's the Sun. The real Sun. What your design was inspired by."
You saw his face, full of admiration. It was something he heard of but had never seen. He loved it.

"It's pretty.."

"It is."

"I wish Moon could see this.."

"Me too."

"I'm also.. starting to miss him."

"I know.. But I'll bring him back, no matter what. Trust me okay?"

"Of course."

"One day he'll see it too. I'll make sure he will."
________________________________________

I'm sorry it's so short, I really liked the Idea of them seeing the real Sun and Moon for the first time, but I wasn't really sure how to write it out LMAO
I just had to do it. Anyways, this is related to my original storyline when you just got out of the hospital.
Just a little update. I promise a long chapter is coming soon and uhm.. be prepared is all I'll say.

Thank you all for the support btw, I never got so much attention on my works before and it's really nice to see everyone likes it.
It means a lot to me <3