The horror of our love.

Yandere Moon because.. Our unstable boy is the best boy.

Inspired by a few things:

The horror of our love, by Ludo.

In my room, By Insane clown posse.

Always forever, By Cults.

If you haven't, please check out these songs!

Anyway, reader is female for this, but feel free to ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nap queen.

It was a silly nickname your coworkers had started to call you. Since you were the only other nap time attendant.

You had been hired rather quickly, since management had gotten tired of the multiple complaints for the daycare.

Parents complained that the daycare attendant's alter ego was far too strict and scary for the kids. And, a few bob haired moms cursed about the Moondrop candies.

They claimed the candies caused hallucinations, and during the day their kids would fall asleep and take a good while to be woken up once again.

However, those were false. Since you've started working at the daycare, you learned that the candies were a sleep aid. Which wasn't given to the kids all the time.

It was only for the ones who had trouble sleeping, or for the rowdy ones.

Now the complaints about the jester were.. Half true. Moon could be strict, and direct with any naughty children who refused to take their nap.

As I've said, you've been hired to try and make the parents feel better. Lessen the complaints. They felt at ease when they saw an actual human being helping the restless toddlers rather than a nine foot moon that could twist his body a full three sixty degrees at will.

You would help round up the children, helping them get out their sleeping bags and direct them to the nap time area. You'd tuck them in, and even read to them.

You only gave out the sleepy time candies when you really had to. Which wasn't often. You understood the restless nights. You've stayed up for at least two days before.

Moon at first.. Was a little cold to you. He'd ignore you, and didn't even speak a word to you.

You didn't think anything of it, considering he was a robot that didn't have a feelings. Or he was supposed to be.

You always thought it was odd that the Glamrocks acted more than ones and zeros. Roxy had insecurities, Monty had anger issues. And although you didn't see him often, the Sun had anxiety.

They were far more human and  sentient than you thought when you first started working here.

After some time though, the Moon lowered down his walls and finally became more talkative with you. He was, actually thankful for the help.

There were times that, once the children were finally asleep. He'd sit next to you on the floor of soft blankets and pillows and he'd just play his music box. Staring at you from the corner of his eye.

You didn't find it all to weird. Since he couldn't even blink in the first place, he'd steal glances at you before turning his gaze back to the sleeping children.

You didn't treat him like the monster the parents made him out to be. You two understood each other, and respected each other.

You two would make small talk, he'd tell you things his Sunny self had done. While you told him about your favorite things and funny stories from your own life.