Chapter-2

You gripped Hali's hand with force, and the male wined slightly. The two of you stared at a person- no, a thing. it was a giant mass of walking flesh, with a small head and one eye and a large mouth, from where drool dripped out.

     "You see, All Might," began the pale man. "We have come prepared. You are already at your limit, aren't you? Who'll protect the students now?"

     The man in the middle of the field seemed to deflate slightly, smoke steaming out of his body. You narrowed your eyes.

     Based on what's going on here, the pale man must be the villain, and the others must be in the good side. Either way, i have to fight the pale man. I can;t allow him to kill the students!

     Hali seemed to think the same thing too, and he whispered in your ear"Stay low for now." and turned into Petir. You smirked, "Sure."

     Flame Constellation, activate level 2.

     The Nomu lunged at the students.

     "Bastard!!"

     You launched yourself, flames exploding from your palms, and punched the Nomu, which was sent flying backwards at the impact. Petir, meanwhile, summoned his twin lightning swords, and in a blur of yellow, he appeared next to the pale man, one sword at his neck and the other at the body of warp man.

     "Don't move," he growled, and for some damn reason, the man compiled.     

     Your neon orange eyes scanned the vicinity. In this form, you had short black and orange hair, with an explosive personality.

     Yeah, you had mood swings too. Lime any other normal teenager.

     The class and the pro heroes watched you, awestruck, as you sent a flurry of fiery kicks and punches at the Nomu relentlessly.

     Level 3, Flame.

     A ball of blue and orange fire burst from your open palm, momentarily blinding everyone when it hit the Nomu. After the smoke cleared, the Nomu was revealed lying on the ground, charred.

     Oopsie...... hope I didn't kill him.

     Bang!!

     A gun shot echoed in the silence, and you turned to Petir fearfully. You sighed in relief when you saw that it was the pale man who got hurt. Then, you noticed something peculiar.

     Why is Petir's sword cracked?

     The pale man and the warp man took this opportunity to disappear. Pillars of cement formed around the steaming man.

     You and Petir turned back to your original selves. With a jolt of surprise, you noticed a cute bear- mouse hybrid standing next to you.

     "Excuse me, but from where do you come from?"

     Cheese and crackers.

     An hour later, you were sitting on a plush sofa, Boboiboy next to you. Principal Nezu sipped his tea. "That's it, I'm afraid." Boboiboy finished. Principal Nezu nodded in thanks. "Alright. Then-" his phone rang, interrupting him. He picked it up, and looked mildly surprised. "Excuse me for a moment." he said, and went out. 

     You turned to Boboiboy,who had started panicking. "What are we supposed to do now?" he asked no one in particular. You shrugged in response, hugging a soft pillow. "I don't know. Why don't we make the most of this situation?" you stated wisely. He turned to you and deadpanned.

     "N/n, we don't have money on us, do we?"

     ".....yeah, you're right."

     "And isn't this a terrific coincidence? I mean, just a few weeks ago, we learned Japanese, and Bam!! We are in Japan!!"

 The door slid open and Principal Nezu walked in. Both of you immediately sat in a respectable position. You watched, amused, as the principal tried to climb onto his chair, muttering something about "disadvantages of being short".

     "Well, let's get back to where we left," he started "Why don't you join UA as transfer students? Your lodging has already been arranged." he assured when you opened your mouth to speak. 

     "What?" Boboiboy could not believe his ears. In just a short amount of two hours since both of you arrived hare, living quarters has already been arranged?

     "Yes, living quarters has been arranged for the two of you." Nezu noticed that Boboiboy had turned bright red. "Two of us? What-" "You'll be living together. But, I'm warning you. you should be wary of your teenage hor-" Boboiboy immediately covered your ears, leaving you confused. After a few seconds of Nezu speaking, Boboiboy removed his hands from your ears.

     "So, do you accept my invitation?" 

     You smirked, glancing at Boboiboy. He nodded with a small smile. 

     "Hell, yes!!"

     "Language, N/n."

     "English, Short Dino."

     He turned bright red for the third time that day.

     (small a/n)

     Pic above can be referred to for your flame manipulation. It's not mine.

     Stay safe, everyone.