Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure

Naruto was sparring with Akane and Fuu in the woods over by where they first met Fuu.

They have been in Taki for 2 weeks and Tsunade managed to heal the disease that was plaguing The village.

In that time Jiraiya and Shibuki have talked and sent messages to Hiruzen about a possible deal that can benefit both villages.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the Hokage Tower 6 days ago Hiruzen was reading a letter from Shibuki that was sent from Jiraiya's toad.

"Dear Hokage-sama I Shibuki Kage of Taki wish to make a deal between both our villages.

We'll give you our Jinchūriki Fuu the seven tails and in return we sign a trade agreement and alliance between both villages.

I believe that it will help us both and secure a better future for Fuu since from what I've seen. She's very happy with the boy and girl that accompied Jiraiya-sama and Tsunade-sama. I don't want to ruin that for her".

Hiruzen stroked his chin as he thought over the pros and cons and wrote his reply saying that he'll agree to it but keep the Jinchūriki. Information out for safety reasons.

In the corner of his eye he saw an Ink mouse hiding behind the couch and signaled to his Anbu to leave and secure the room.

After a second the room had a slight purple tinge from the seals placed on it.

"You can give the report now" said Hiruzen putting a blank unrolled scroll down.

The mouse ran over and jumped on the scroll and the ink changed into lettering for him from his spy.

"3 bases located so far. Still unable to find main base. 1 near hospital. 1 near Uchiha district. last one found near water reserves.

400 Anbu level ninja. 60 new recruits.

Danzo Had meeting with Orochimaru. Unaware of conversation but Suna was brought up. All information that I was able to gather. Please forgive me".

Hiruzen nodded his head re-reading all the information "thank you Sai your work is invaluable and don't risk yourself getting caught. To relay a message to me" said Hiruzen as he watched the ink gather together and create the mouse before it ran back to its creator.

"You have spies Danzo. Well two can play at that game and it's a game you'll be loosing" thought Hiruzen smirking.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Back to present)

"Good kick Fuu!" Yelled Naruto with smile on his face as he shook his heavily bruised arm.

Because Fuu is the Jinchūriki of the 7 tailed rhinoceros beetle she has monstrous strength like him which was scary. Especially when she had the same evil smile as his grandma.

Akane didn't show any interest in gaining the strength but wanted to become a medic so she's been training under Tsunade for that. A lot and tends to use Naruto or Jiraiya as test subjects but likes to use Jiraiya more since it's funnier.

"Hehe thanks Naruto-kun. It's thanks to yours and your grandma that I was able to get better at using it" said Fuu smiling brightly.

"So you guys ready to finally start traveling again?" Said Jiraiya walking up to them.

"So.. I'm really leaving with you guys?" Said Fuu looking at the group.

"Mhm! We're gonna continue to train together and become some of the strongest Ninja ever" said Naruto happily.