Polyjuice Potion

" Now we will continue reacting to your 7th year" Loki says.

" This is going faster than usual" Hermione comments.

" Well since I guess 7th year is really important I am making you watch scenes left and right" Loki smiles.

" Potter you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you" Moody says.

* Draco rolls his eyes seeing Moody*

" What's the trace?" Harry asks.

" Wow, that's a lot of people" Luna comments.

" Everybody is like here" Ron says.

" I'm there" George and Fred says.

" If you sneeze, the ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport that trace can't detect" Moody explains.

" That was a very weird metaphor but ok" Harry smiles a bit disgusted.

" Brooms, thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one" Moody says.

" Real one" Theatre shouts at the same time.

" What does he mean by that?" Harry says as The Professors look at each other knowing what he is going to do.

" The real one," Harry asks.

" I believe you're familiar with this particular Brew" Moody brings out Polyjuice.

" Of course," Hermione sighs.

" He's not going to do what I think he's going to do" Harry puts his forehead on his head.

" No. Absolutely Not" Harry says.

" Seems like you and your future self still think the same Potter" Draco smirks.

" Moody can't do this" Harry ignored Draco's remarks.

" I told you he'd take it well" Hermione sarcastically says.

* Theater laughs*

" I would seriously never let anybody risk their lives for me" Harry says.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me" Harry says.

"Never done that before, have I?" Ron says.

" No! No, this is different. Take that, becoming me, no!" Harry says

" It's really not that different mate," Ron tells Harry. " Besides I would love to be you".

* Harry sighs*

" Well, none of us really fancy it mate." George says.

" Yeah, imagine if something went wrong we ended up a scrawny specky git forever." Fred says.

* Theater laughs*

" That would be my nightmare stuck in Harry Potter's Body blehh" Draco says.

" You seem to have been spending more time with your Auntie Bella," Ginny laughs.

" Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Moody says.

" Doesn't mean I'll take the chance" Harry sighs frustrated.

" Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter Always been a huge admirer." Fletcher says.