Shadow Players

Valentino was literally pissed. Ever since you rejected his offer and protected Angel Dust from him by beating the crap outta the Overlord, the demonic moth pimp's reputation is slowly dwindling downhill. Even some of his 'workers' are beginning to leave him.

Valentino: "That brat! I don't give a shit how powerful he is! He's gonna regret fucking with me and I will take back my property, even if it's the last thing I do!"

???: "Sounds to me you are already better it seems."

Valentino turned and sees Vox.

Valentino: "Hey Vox. What're you doing here?"

Vox: "Thought I check up on you lately. Still pissed at the certain Revenant? Y'know (Y/N)?"

Valentino, grinds his nails: "What...the fuck...DO YOU THINK?!"

Vox' reply:

Valentino sighed at his gesture and grabbed the beverage and drinks it

Vox: "Relax. He, Alastor and anyone who sides with them will get theirs but for now, we need to wait in the shadows and plan our next step."

Valentino: "Such as?"

Vox: "Restore our reputation, gather more Sconces and make sure that nobody, especially others likes of Lucifer or even the Exterminators, will ever challenge us again. So I really need yours and Velvet's help on this."

Valentino: "I'm in. But right now, I got nothing. Speaking of Velvet, how's she doin'?"

Vox: "Doing great. Though she is head over heels of (Y/N)."

Valentino: "Tch. Well she better enjoy it while it last and better not get in the way when I KILL him! Still, it's hard to believe that he works for Alastor on some stupid rehabilitating hotel."

Vox hummed in agreement, until still a light bulb appeared on his face, having an idea."

Vox: "That's it! We couldn't beat that brat because he's reborn as a member of the 4 Horsemen generation. Their strength are legendary, why the older ones once fought against in a war when Hell and Heaven were at war against not each other, that time, but a common enemy! Why they can give Satan himself a huge run on his money!"

Valentino: "Meaning?"

Vox: "Meaning we can have our own! All we need to do is find a few who can kill that Revenant and we'll be able to make a fuckin' fortune off from them!"

Valentino: "Fantastic plan Vox, love it! But one question; what would stop them from turning on us?"

Vox: "Leave that to me and let's get started!"

Just then, one of Valentino's 'workers' comes over.

Valentino: "What is it, my bitch?"

His 'Worker': "Big Daddy, I've came to inform you that Asmodeus wishes to see you."