Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

HE TOOK ME TO A FRICKEN BAR!! IS HE INSANE!! I WANTED TO SLAP HIM SO BADLY. 

"I don't like hearing foul words coming from your mouth princess. His hand was still covering my mouth, so I bit it and he quickly retracted his hand. I smiled

"Why on Earth did you take me to a bar?!" I scream at him making him flinch. Whoops.

"You will soon see why" He takes my hand and starts leading me inside the bar while I'm glaring at the back of his head. As soon as we walk in the smell of tobacco and alcohol hit my nostrils quickly and I grimaced. There were all grown men in here and they were very buff and covered in tattoos. The paint on the walls were chipping and there was a couple of holes in the wall. There were also a couple of holes in the floor and the chairs were all ripped and some were shattered. As soon as we make the first noise all the men look at us including the scary bartender who had a scar above his eyebrow. I quickly hid behind Shawn who went in front of me in a protective stance.

"DON'T STARE" He growled out, yea literally growled. I shook with fear when I heard all the venom and power in his voice. I didn't know Shawn can be so scary. All the men quickly turned around and mumbled a 'yes alpha'. Hm strange. I shook with fear. At this moment I rather be with the scary bartender then be with Shawn. Shawn turned around and I squeaked. When he saw my face, I saw his eyes widen and a frown appear on his face.

"Omg Lauren I'm so sorry. I just didn't like the way they were making you feel uncomfortable." He said with tears in his eyes. The sight made my heart clench and I nodded and hugged him. He put his nose in my neck and that relaxed both him and I.

"It's okay" I said against his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Come on lets go to where I wanted to take you" He says breaking from the hug and grabbing my hand again. I felt cold when he broke from the hug and I didn't like it. He lead me through the bar stopping at a large wooden door. He opened the door and brought me down the stairs. Where the stairs led to made my eyes go wide and a smile come to my face. It was beautiful.

It was an old train track line with murals all over the wall. It wasn't vandalizum, it was art. It was so beautiful, you could just see the emotions that were going around in the artists' mind when they painted these works of art. I go up to the walls running my fingers over the delicate brush streaks of the paintings.

"It's the most beautiful sight I ever seen." I say quietly out loud.

"Yes it is" I turn and see him starring right at me. I blush and look away quickly. I hear him come closer and I then felt him put his arms around my waist. The sparks I felt were so amazing and relaxing, that I smiled.

"How did you find this place?" I ask him looking up at him but when I did I already saw him looking down at me.

"Well when I turned 15, my dad started looking around at places to open a business and he wanted me to approve. So when he found the bar, I quickly saw the door and went down the stairs and saw this, I was so mesmorized by it and my dad knew he finally found the right place. Soon after, he bought the place and opened up the bar." He says with a sparkle in his eye remembering the fond memory. He had a goofy smile on his face, he honestly looked so adorable that it made me smile.

"Wait your dad owns the bar?" I ask Shawn and he nods.

"Well no offense but it's kinda run down. You need to re paint and decorate that bar" I tell him and he laughs.

"Hmm maybe but only if you help me out" I immediatly smiled and claped and said yes. I kissed his cheek and both of us froze

"omg I'm so sorry, I was just so excited and I loved how adorable your face looked. I-" he cut me off

"Its fine." I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Wait did you just say my face is adorable?" I blush and look down. But he picks me chin up and when he does I see a charming smile on his face. I just want to kiss his lips. Wait what? Lauren stop thinking these thoughts. I bit my lip to keep myself from thinking. "Well did you?" he says referring to his question from before. I slowly nodd and his smile grows and hugs me tight kissing my forehead.

He froze and let out an animalistic growl. I shook with fear. He hugged me impossibly tighter and closer. I heard a lot of movement upstairs and got even more scared. I burried my face into Shawn's chest trying to block it all out. I already feel my lungs closing. Oh no. Not here, not now. Please God don't do this. I try hard to breathe but it won't happen. Upstairs became chaotic and it only made my breathing worse. Shawn notices this quickly and I saw a look of panic in his face.

"LAUREN! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! BREATHE!! WHAT'S WRONG!! LAUREN!!" I hear him yell but I can't seem to respond. The words won't form and the oxygen won't enter my lungs. My knees give out but Shawn quickly holds me up. I see tears forming in his eyes. Spots start to fog up my vision but my hearing still works. The floor upstairs creeks more and I hear all the yelling and growling? Oh God what's happening. The next sound I hear is Shawn yelling my name, but it gets muffled when the door from upstairs breaks down. The next sound is growling and the last feeling is being thrown on concrete and the last smell I smell is metallic. The last sound I hear is possibly my last breath leaving my lungs.

The last thing I saw was darkness, Complete and utter darkness.

Goodbye.