➪TWENTY FIVE

From the moment Sienna left my office I knew that she would take the contract home and go over it

From the moment Sienna left my office I knew that she would take the contract home and go over it. But I wanted her to. I needed her to see exactly what things would be like if she was to contractly take on the Dominant/Submissive relationship.

She'd have rules to follow, which I'm willing to alter to her likeliness. She'd have consequences for her actions, which I'm hoping she allows me to punish her because she is very bratty and needs to be tamed on most days. Hopefully that would get her out of the attitude she has sometimes, and the eye rolling, although it's probably the sexiest thing I've witnessed.

I didn't expect much from Sienna. During what was our first agreement I learned that she hasn't always been open to discovering who she was sexually, at least in my eyes. She's had a low number of partners, and the way she subtly explained what sex was was honestly painful to hear.

Sex isn't just a penis going in and out of a vagina. Sex is the kissing, the touching, the breathing, the teasing, the spanking, the pain, the enjoyment. Sex is an entire activity which requires things to be set in place, schedules moved around. I would have loved to bend her over and take her at my office but it was too risky. I had someone bringing lunch and if they were even just ten feet away from the door they'd be able to hear Sienna's pants and moans.

But we needed a contract to fully do what my expectations of sex would be. Which is why of course I was happy that she had a change of mind. But I promise to go easy on her no matter the circumstances because she is new to this thing and it's entirety. I wouldn't want to give her an experience so intense that she refuses it the next time around.

The contract I gave Sienna was far different than the first one, but I didn't lie. She didn't specify which contract she wanted. 'I want the first contract' would have made me give her that exact one, which I do have, but she just told me that she wanted to go over a contract so I gave her the one I wanted her to have.

This one was a bit less vulgar, many desires left off. If she actually signed this contract then maybe when she's accustomed to it I'll have a newer one for her, far more intense. One would argue that the sex we've shared has been rough, but I was only going easy on her. Honestly. I feel as if I'll break her if I were to actually fuck her the way I'm used to fucking.

All of these things were on my mind as the elevator let me up, my next stop being my apartment. I couldn't get Sienna out of my mind, especially after the spanking she let me give her. It was amazing. Very stress relieving. Something I hadn't done in a while.

I love to spank, bite, pinch, hold tightly, scratch, and pull hair.

It's many of my pleasures, things that push me further to the edge. It's the way a woman cries out to me after she's had those things done to her. The love bites that would be left on her body after I was done. The scratch marks. The sore scalp.

Just hearing a woman complain about her scalp being sore after a session gives me the chills. If I'm lucky enough she'll let me rub oil into her hair and massage it to feel better.