*+:。.。Chapter 15。.。:+*

art credits to @khouxy on twitter <3

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

I woke up to see my cat Lucifer, next to me curled up in a comfortable place near my chest. I rubbed my eyes to adjust my eyesight and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I quickly checked the time and texted her.

my no.1 bitch <3

Good morning are you awake
already?:)<3

No LMAOOO I just woke
up 😔

Same
What are you doing
now?

Eating yo di-
JKJK
unless.......

Do you really wish for
that to happen?

I can make it happen
right now ☺

OKAY CALM DOWN I JUST
WOKE UP

YOU STARTED IT 🙄

IT WAS A JOKE 😒😒😒

moochie doesn't know how
to take a joke 😒

Shut yo bitch ass up

I'm coming over in 30 mins
be ready u bitch 😍😍🙄

Okay moochie Ily 😍

give me an ily or I'll chop
that small ass dick of
yours 🤠

calm down woman 😒

Ilyt 💓

WOO I LOVE YOU SO
MUCH 🙌

I love myself too<3

ALR I NEED TO CHANGE
BYE WOMAN 😒

BYE STINKY FATUI 😒😒😒😒
read 10:20 a.m.

I chuckled at the texts as I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. The water felt cold but the temperature soon has risen. I quickly hopped in the shower and quickly rinsed off. I headed to my closet to pick an outfit. I decided to go simple, a navy blue hoodie, light gray shorts, white socks and white shoes. I patted Lucifer a goodbye and headed out of my room. I see Xiao with his friend on the couch. 'Where are you going?' He glanced at me as his friend turned to look at me as well. 'Gonna see my girlfriend why?' I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the water jug as I poured myself a glass of water. 'Since when did you have a girlfriend???' Xiao questioned as I looked at him with a blank expression. 'Since last week why?' I said as I gulped down the water I had on my glass. 'Are you going to toy with her again?' Xiao asked making me choking on my water. 'Wh- What do you mean 'Toy' her??? I truly love her' I said taking a breath as Xiao rolled his eyes. 'You literally toy with every girl you date! You know what, you do you I ain't getting involved in none of your shit' He clicked his tongue and continue to focus on the tv screen. 'Right.. Anyways, bye I'm heading out' I closed the door behind me and stood there.

I would never use her as a toy like the others.. Right??

I finally arrived at her house. I walked down the path as I approached the door. I gently knocked as someone opened the door. It was Y/n. 'Hey moochie!' She patted my head as I rolled my eyes. 'Since when did you came up with this nickname?' I gave her a glance as we both made eye contact. 'Since we started dating, come in you're just standing in the way' she pulled me in and into the living room. We both sat down as Ningguang noticed us. 'Hey Scara! Hey Y/n! Beidou just went out with some of her friends and I'm just going out to get some groceries, do you guys wanted anything?' I looked at her as she shook her head. 'Nope we don't need anything, thanks Ning!' Y/n replied as Ningguang nodded and left. We just sat there, in awkward silence. 'What should we do now?' she asked looking at me. 'I mean what are we supposed to do?' I asked her but then an idea came passing through her head causing her to smirk. 'How about we do this?' She tackled me on the sofa and pinned me down. 'Now I'm top you bitch' She sat on top of me giggling as I rolled my eyes. 'Do you really want it that bad?' I asked her as she looked at me confused. 'What do you me-' I flipped her around, and it's now me on top of her and she's at the bottom. 'NO FAIR!! YOU JUST DISTRACTED ME! YOU DISGUSTING FATUI!!' She pouted causing me to giggle a little. 'How about a kiss and I'll put you back on top?' I plastered a smirk causing her to cross her arms and roll her eyes. 'Fine.'

!NSFW AHEAD!

She held my cheek and pulled my close. Our lips met as our tongues fought for dominance. The battle ended when I took over. I felt her other hand going up my hoodie, feeling my skin. I flinched little cause her cold hands were coming in contact with mine. I deepened the kiss by going rougher, but yet passionate. I took off her white blouse leaving her in her black bra. I stared and admired her figure below me seeing how beautiful she is. 'Boi what are you staring at? If you really wanna fuck me that bad I mean sure-' I attacked her neck, sucking and licking the marks I placed on her. Quiet moans and whimpers filled the room, causing me to look at her with a smirk full of satisfaction. I took off my hoodie and started to kiss her stomach. I gave butterfly kisses all the way up to her lips. I gave her a sweet smile and continued to suck on her neck. Her moans started to go louder and louder. 'You're that sensitive huh?' I whispered on her ear, as she nodded her head refusing to speak. My hand started to make its way through her shorts, and through her underwear. It slipped and met her bare skin. I started to be a bit foolish and tease her. I love the pleasure plastered on her face. I shoved 2 of my fingers in causing her to be shocked. 'Oi! Give a warning before you put another one in!' She yelped out from my fingers. I chuckled at her reactions as she seemed to be enjoying. As soon as she started to get used to it, without warning, I placed 3 fingers, causing her to jump again. 'You dumb bitch...' She covered her face with a cushion as I took it off. 'Your face is funny when I insert a finger' I continued to pump my fingers into her. After some while, I took off my shorts and inserted my dick in her. A gasp escaped both of our mouths as soon as I inserted it in. I started to thrust in slowly but as soon as we both got used to it, I started to speed the pace up. Moans and grunts fill the room, as both get louder and louder. 'Scaramouche I'm about to..' I pulled out and came on her stomach.

I collapsed on top of her, causing both of us to breathe heavily. 'Bitch you are too heavy get off me' She spoke out causing me to get off her. 'Sorry Missy' I apologized as I gave her shirt back as I put on my shorts back on. 'Now that I received my kiss, you can be on top now!' I hopped back on the sofa and carried her on my lap. 'BITCH THAT WAS MORE THAN A KISS YOU TOOK AWAY MY FUCKING VIRGINITY' She threw her arms around and leaned on my chest, whining. 'At least you lost your virginity to me' I winked at her causing her to look at me with disgust. 'Don't wink ever again..' We both chuckled as she stayed on my lap the whole time. Ningguang came back with groceries as we both got up and helped her. 'So what did you guys do when I was gone?' Ningguang asked while putting away the stuff that she bought. 'Oh we did some video games on her room and watched series you know..' Y/n answered back casing Ningguang to nod. 'Incase if you guys have done 'it' make sure you guys used protection' Ningguang winked at us causing both me and Y/n to look at each other with tomato faces. Ningguang chuckled out loud. 'I knew you guys did it!!' Ningguang chuckled louder causing Y/n to bury her face in her palms. 'I won't be mad just be careful with her.' Ningguang smiled as I smiled back. 'Ningning you shouldn't say stuff like that..' Y/n mumbled causing both me and Ningguang to chuckle. 'Okay okay, now go back you two I can handle these stuff on my own' Ningguang shooed us both as we headed back to the living room.

I promise not to hurt her with all my life...

A/N: HEY YALL ITS MR THE AUTHOR IM HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY NEW BOOK THAT IS A KAZUSCARA FANFIC IS OUT :DD WOO DOUBLE THE STRESS JKJK MAKE SURE TO STAY SAFE AND BE HEALTHY ALL DAY ILY ALL<333