62.

ROMEO'S POV

I opened the door and walked in, seeing her asleep in bed. I removed my suit jacket and tried to be as careful as I could, watching her turn around in her sleep. She slowly blinked and saw that it was me in the darkness. I turned the lights on and smiled at her shocked expression.

"You're a dick." She mumbled and laid back down. I removed my button-up shirt and got rid of my pants too, as I turned the lights off again and got in bed with her.

"I missed you," I said and ran my hand down her arm slowly. Sienna looked at me with something unfamiliar in her eyes.

"Did you cheat on me?" She sat up and asked me. I scoffed but then smiled, thinking about it. "We were never really dating anyway," I answered with a chuckle.

"Fuck you." She shook her head and pulled the blanket over her head as she lay on her side.
"Sienna, I didn't fuck anyone," I told her.

"Who were you with when I called you, then?" She turned around to face me and then asked. I sighed and shook my head at her, pushing my hair out of my face with help from my hands.

"My cousin came to visit me because of the business meeting I left for," I explained to her, and it was the truth. She looked at me suspiciously and then sat up.

"What about the bed thing? The thing she said about coming back to bed."

"She was just being annoying, she heard your voice and figured that it was a woman so she started annoying me by yelling those things. She's like a five-year-old kid out of control." I rolled my eyes at the thought of it.

"How could you leave me for so many weeks! Almost a month went by!" She yelled at me and pushed my shoulder, it didn't move me away. Then she hugged me tightly, holding onto me like she never wanted to let go of me again.

I hugged her back and put my hand on the back of her neck.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left like that. You deserved to know why. I'm sorry.

"I love you," I whispered into her neck, she pulled away and put my forehead against hers.

"You piece of shit. I love you so much that I hate myself for it. What are you doing to me, Romeo?" She asked me, even though it sounded more like a question for herself.

I sighed and it became completely quiet between us. "I don't believe you, what's her name?" Sienna asked and looked at me.

"Maria, she has one kid, three weeks old," I told her. "Any pictures of her?" She asked again. Sienna was very suspicious of me.

I grabbed my phone and showed her one with me, Maria, and Antonio. She still seemed suspicious so I also showed her an old picture from when we were kids, that made her loosen up.

I put my phone down on the bed and looked at her, waiting for something to happen. She slowly came closer and kissed me slowly. When she pulled away, I had to say something.

"Be mine again, Sienna. Be my girlfriend and mine only." I asked and put my forehead against hers, pushing hair out of her face.

She shook her head. "We're not in a good state right now. It's not the right time for us."

"Please, Sienna. Please."