11. Claws

I'm sorry little baby, Jimin felt a tear rolling down his cheek when something dark and moisture came, a tongue the size of a highway spreading out to suddenly cover him in awful slime when it licked up his posture then disappeared

The Shadowwolf moved, the fangs rolling up inches from them suddenly closing and that snout left the alley diving into the darkness of the library to tear other rows of shelves into pieces.

"Ewwww," Jimin spat trying to rub that stinky slime off his eyes and get the vision back. "Disgusting."

"Wow, you look," Jungkook couldn't hide a chuckle when he was using his jacket sleeves to wash Jimin's face off the monster's spit.

"Terrible! Ewww, argh! Let's get the hell out of here," Jimin was still trying to recover from what has happened.

"I'd gladly fight him for licking my mate, but I guess I'll do it another time," Jungkook still seemed amused when Jimin hit his arm with his fist. "Auch, babe, don't get violent."

"You can't imagine how disgusting it is," Jimin was so frustrated stomping down the alley back to the main library level to climb the first ladder up.

What has that just been, why?

How could royalty keep a Shadowwolf here?

Was anything legend anymore?

"Jimin! Hey, wait for me. I'm sorry," Jungkook had difficulties to keep his tempo as the anger was leading him.

Something cracked, the upper level of the library filling with heavy steps and Jimin stopped on the last ladder catching many mixed scents all hair on his body raising when a huge man approached him lifting a bent type of sword used by the Disowned Pack of mutants.

Not that, whisper Jimin in his mind jumping up when the sword hit the ladder breaking it into pieces, but he landed on the ground of the upper level taking his sword out cutting through the opponent.

More eyes lighting up, the mutants running along the shelves, Jungkook shifted reaching another ladder to climb up swiftly.
Jimin's sweaty palm fishing the gun with Sahaphire bullets out to take two coming enemies down.

Jungkook's howl sounded when the alpha jumped on the men fighting them with his claws and fists, Jimin using the sword to take on two more coming his way. The whole floor now covered by them and new huge shapes were coming down the main staircase.
We will never get out... the Shadowwolf he suddenly jumped grabbing the rests of the ladder sliding down.

"Jimin!" His alpha shouted but he ignored taking some heavy looking books to reach another ladder and slide to the depths of the last level. The mutants followed chasing him, but he was ahead running along the shelves to the secluded section placing the books down on the floor flipping the pages till he came across a scary painting drown with ink. The copper cloud painted above that massacre glinting up in the faint torchlight, so Jimin opened the gun, took a bullet out the cut it with his claw spilling the golden Shaphire on the pages.