Chapter 4

It was later in the day, you were cleaning around the house. You just got done dusting when you decided you needed some fresh air. Stepping outside and shutting the front door behind you, you stand on your front porch and just relax a bit.

You stood by yourself until you heard a small click and sizzle from next to you. You glance over, seeing Michael lazily leaning in the railing that framed his front step.

"Michael..?" You said softly.

Michael looked up at you, hiding the cigarette that was freshly lit behind his back.

"Y-Y/N- hey-" he said, leaning back on the wall.

You looked at him, shaking his head, "I won't tell." You say simply, turning your body to face him, now standing with your arms crossed.

He let out a breath before he stood up right, bringing the cigarette to his lips.

"You do know those are bad for you though right?" You hum.

"Yup, I'm trynna speed up this whole life process." He muttered, blowing smoke out his nose.

You give him a look, earning a shrug in return.

"You can't really scold me, you don't know me like that plus you're not that older than me." He said, chuckling.

"Well I could always get to know you better. I don't mind if we started hanging out. I don't know anyone else that lives around here." You say, leaving your porch to go and walk over to Michael.

He watched you, putting the cigarette out after a few more puffs. "Alright, wanna come over?"

"Sure, why not."

——

You were in Michael's room, it was decently spacious. Boxes were still piled up in the corner. He had a bed set up and a dresser that was off the corner. You could see he was in the midst of putting some posters up.

"Again, sorry, still haven't settled in here yet-"

"No no, don't apologize." You say, taking a seat on the floor. You didn't mind.

"Come sit on the bed, the floor is probably dirty-"

"Michael it's fine." You say, cracking a smile.

"If you say so.." he says, smiling back. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned back.

The two of you started chatting, whether it was about the neighborhood or what Fazbears entertainment is all about.

Eventually an hour goes by, you and Michael were laughing at whatever Michael had just said when you sighed gently.

"Michael, could I use your bathroom?" You say, still laughing slightly.

He nodded, smiling. "Of course," he said, getting up and leading you out the room. "It's that door right there. And it someone is in there, there's one across the hall from that one." He says, nodding his head.

"Thanks, I'll be right back." You say, watching as Michael walked back into his room.

You started to walk down the hall when you heard a door open and close behind you.

"Oh hello again," you hear.

You freeze, turning around to be met with William.

"Oh heyyy.." you say. Your face turning red.

He was there shirtless in loose pajama pants. His hair was wet again, sticking his his forehead just like before.

William just stood there, watching you stare. "I'm assuming Michael had invited you over? I just got home from work not too long ago, just took a shower." He rambled, smiling comfortingly.

You nodded once, shifting your weight on your feet. "Y-Yeah.. I was just heading to the bathroom-" you say.

William nodded, watching as your eyes scanned his body and your face turned red. He watched as you hiccuped cutely from being nervous. He took a step closer to you, his hand moving out and his fingers gently grazing your arm.

You stand there, frozen in place, flustered. You felt as his warm finger tips traced along your skin. You looked down and then back up at him.

"Dear, it's alright. No need to be nervous." He said, stepping even closer. "Even though you're pretty cute when you're nervous." He purred out, his hand gently grabbing onto your wrist.

He walked as close as he could, having you back up only to bump into the wall behind you. You stared at his prominent chest, scanning your eyes over the scars that littered over his skin.

He looked down at you, having a very noticeable height advantage on you. You were trying so hard to not start pinching yourself, convinced you were not awake right now.

"M-Mr Afton- I-" you say, choking over your words as your whole body heats up.

Was this really happening?

He looked down at you, pulling away.

"You're a cute thing... and it's William." He said, winking once before walking away, heading downstairs.

You were stood there, as red as ever. You didn't know what to do. What had just happened!? You look up, seeing Michael open his bedroom door. Just in time as his father had just went downstairs.

"You ok?"

"Y-Yup.."

——

Yeahhh so that happened 👀 bye bc hopefully what I wrote wasnt too cringe 💀