Daku's Prologue - Jazmine

JAZMINE

DAKU

JAZMINE

JAZMINE

"I don't understand why you have to work when I and Devon am working so hard So we can pay your tuition," Devin argued with me making me roll my eyes.

Having older twin brothers who are in a gang and who are very protective of you is a pain in the ass.

"You already pay for my rent and my necessities the least I could do is get a job and pay for my college tuition," I huffed as I fixed my housekeeping outfit a bit.

"Well, you least could've picked a better job! A housekeeper? The boss is going to laugh at us for this," they complained.

I get that they don't want me to work or that they can take care of me but who cares what their boss or men think.

I'm gonna do what I want to do.

"It's not like I give a fuck," I sassed making my brothers groan.

"We're gonna stop by the Jaclyn's today," they both spoke in unison making me shudder.

I hate when they do that it's creepy.

"Okay, well say hi to the kids for me and Jaclyn," I smiled remembering how nice and loving that woman is.

Thank goodness it was her foster home our mother left us at cause she treated all the kids like her own and loved us all.

"I'm gonna be late," I huffed checking my watch. And today I was supposed to be taking care of a new client's house.

"Make sure to lock up for me," I rushed grabbing my coat and purse.

"Of course! We still think it's better for you to not work but hey," Devon shrugged making me ignore his last response.

To work I go.