Pt.4 (idfk)

A/N:
Hi! I'm Kya, and this is my Beeduo story. I'm not the best writer but I'm going to try. :)
⚠️I DO NOT SHIP THEIR IRL, I AM SHIPPING THEM PLATONICALLY. ANYONE WHO SHIPS THEIR IRL IS ALSO WELCOME HERE<3⚠️
Anyone who hates me or hates on me just know I will not take anything to heart and any constructive criticism is praised. I am a minor:3
                         Thank you☺️
Ranboo: 16, minor, has Face Dysmorphia, wears a fancier version of his mask (no glasses), has anxiety, bratty, has enderman powers because he's a prince. Lmfao
Appearance: Black and white puffy hair with a beautiful ruby red eye and a majestic emerald green eye.
Slim body and tall figure.
Tubbo: 15, minor, has no powers, sorta smart, stands out, a maid in the castle.
Appearance: Brown fluffy hair and white faded tips, and beautiful brown mesmerizing eyes. Underweight body and small figure.
(Doing that at the start of every chapter:3)
You can skip ^that but don't skip tw, and the povs lol.
꧁𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥😭꧂ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠 𝚒𝚝
Chapter 4
(Idfk)

Tw: cussing

THE NEXT DAY....
(:3rd PERSON FOCUSED ON RANBOO POV:)

Ranboo kept thinking about him and Tubbos conversation. It was unknown to him why his mind veered back to it when no other thoughts occurred but it never got old.

At this point he just mindlessly cleaned, it's like he didn't need a reason to do anything anymore. Unlike his old persona where he would need a reason to do everything. (Or else he wouldn't do it) And as he cleaned his mind went back to Tubbo. Ugh, he mentally groaned as his mind got loaded with moments of the boy. He seemed to have spaced out because someone tapped his shoulder.
- Hello.
The bee boy greeted beside him.
- I'm getting déjà vu..
Ranboo laughed at his own joke awkwardly luckily Tubbo joined in,
- I just can't stop bumping into you!
When Ranboo realized what the boy said after he had stopped laughing he felt blood rush to his cheeks. Even if the smaller boy probably meant it as a joke it still had an impact on Ranboo.
- I think I've found your weak point.
Tubbo laughed when Ranboo stood still for a whole ass minute.
- Huh- oh! I guess yeah,
The taller managed to mumble. His mind seemed to answer his questions mid sentence.
- well anyway, why do you keep bumping into me? This is the second time so it can't be a coincidence..
Quick switch to get our bee boys side of it :3
- well anyway, why do you keep bumping into me? This is the second time so it can't be a coincidence..
Ranboo had said, and Tubbo really wanted to say a fuck ton of shit, but he instead pulled an excuse out of his ass;
- Y-you know your dad made me check on you the first time. Said he needed to "make sure you were doing your work" or whatever, this time however I just randomly bumped into you accidentally.
Tubbo took a moment to realize what he said, it was partly the truth, partly just trying to cover up that he liked seeing the lanky tall male. Of course he would never admit to it— and before you say it's a crush!, they're not even friends and they barely know each other! Even if he wanted to get to know the enderling, there was no way to ask to be friends without being weird. Plus, he probably hates him because he stole his spot as prince. That's what Tubbo thought anyway.
- I should've known.
His answer wasn't mad but Tubbo didn't need to be an empath to know he was feeling disappointed, in an odd kinda way. He knew because he understood that feeling. Having a sense that that was over, the bee boy changed the topic.
- so.. how do you get woken up?
It was a random question he didn't know where came from, but he rolled with it casually leaning against the wall beside him.
- When i was a Prince orr?
Tubbo hoped the enderling would never bring the whole charade into conversation, because he didn't know how to respond.
- I- sure? He said actually unsure about it.
- When i was a Prince I usually slept in until whenever I had to do something,
His voice had a bitter edge to it. One that Tubbo wasn't fond of.
- Right before everything happened maids came into my room and woke me up, and now I get up on my own.
He finished.
- Oh
The smaller had no response to say after that and it seemed Ranboo didn't either, so he regrettably walked off with a small wave. His legs by instinct brought him to the old dorms he used to live in without his notice, he walked in, just casually you see the Prince walk into your maid dorm. As soon as people noticed, they bowed and just then did he remember that he's a goddamn Prince now. He has a glorious room waiting for him— and he goes here? Tubbo found that kind of funny.
- I'm sorry! Uhm— you can lift your heads up now!
He said awkwardly hoping no one would notice if he ran away then and there.
- Yes ofcourse!
Someone with a black hair and strange red eyes responded lifting into a standing position, still respectfully. The teal person beside him did the same, they were holding hands with the ones they didn't just bow with, and standing quite close. It didn't matter though, Tubbo bid goodbye and left as quick as he came. As he walked off he thought about how he never got to know anyone in that room, when he was a maid. They all kind of just sticked to the tasks with no buts or ifs. He then thought about how the two boys looked like they were close. Are they dating? Did they meet from their job? And what did the people think about it? Goddamn he needs to be more self aware..

Tubbo plummeted on the bed with a soft
Boing!
And thought some more. Did royalty really have this much free time? Don't they have them duties to attend too? Because he's Prince, doesn't that mean he has to as well? The gods even singed a contract. Thinking about it made Tubbos' brain hurt.

Tubbo then had the sudden urge to draw, Nikki and he used to draw in Pogtopia all the time. She even got classes before they moved, Will usually just admired they're work as they competed.

The bedside table had a drawing setup thingy and Tubbo put it on the desk he didn't even know existed. He used a thin paintbrush and mindlessly drew a tall lanky person. Then Tubbo turned it into Ranboo, adding extra fluff on his hair. After what seemed to be five minutes passed away like seconds which then turned into hours. He painted a small child with pink hair and a particular green and white birth mark. He left Ranboo plain but he felt the need to colour the boy, using charcoal and pastels accordingly. His mind told him what the colouring needed to be.

Tubbo admired his art. It had some patches and proportions weren't perfect, but he appreciated the style and plain look of it, that he decided to hang it up. What if the ex-Prince didn't want it there? He groaned, living in someone else's room proved to be a pain in the arse. But it's not like he could've hung it up in his dorm either.. Instead he put up the portrait of Ranboo and kept the kid. Maybe Ranboo will appreciate the art like he does when he sees it? Tubbo didn't have time to mentally answer his question, because he yawned and when he looked at the time he found out it was quite late. Right when his small body touched the bed he dozed off without a care in the world.
ZzZzZ

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter guys! I just wanted to get something out there, and for now I'll just forget whatever I wrote on my phone, but it might be crucial later. Doesn't matter anyway I'm gonna go sleep like Tubbo

CYA

1422 words