25

It was saturday morning and I was feeling really anxious.

It was something around ten when Louis called me.

"Hey." I walked over to my window.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good at all. Louis... I am scared." I felt the hot liquid in my eyes.

"Hey, it will be okay. I am going to stay with you tonight if you want me to."

"Yes please." I wiped away the tears that already spilled with the sleeves of my sweater.

"Don't worry about it, okay? It will turn out the way that fate had planned it to. You can't change it so please don't worry your head, hm?" his voice was calm. It made me feel a bit better.

"Okay, I will see you tonight."

"Of course. Will be there before six." I already could feel the connection between us getting stronger. It made me feel safe and happy.

"Alright, bye." I smiled small, hanging up the call and wiping on my cheeks once more before I returned to my previous activity, watching series to keep myself busy from thoughts.

Mum wasn't home yet. She also said to me we will cook something together so I was just waiting for her to come back from work.

•••
"Harry, take out the chicken!" my mum said while she was finishing the potato mash.

"Yes!" I opened the oven and brought it out on the table. I even seasoned the chicken myself, I really hope Louis will like it.

"Potato mash!" my mum placed the bowl on the table few seconds later.

"It looks really nice." I gave her a smile.

"Okay, its time for us to dress up. What should I wear?" she asked me.

"Anything that you feel comfortable wearing, I will do the same." we both walked into our rooms to change into some clothes that wouldn't be sweatpants and some random top or sweater.

Then we just sat down at the table, waiting for Louis to arrive. It was all coming to me in pieces now. She will most likely recognize him becuase she have seen him before.

And just then the doorbell rang. I swallowed hardly, knowing this was it.

"I will-" she was just about to get up. Oh my god no!

"No, no, stay here. I will get it." I rushed into the doorway before she could.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Louis with two bouquets of flowers.

"Hi." I was really stressed so I pulled him into a tight hug as soon as we closed the door. I knew we weren't hugging much...yet but I really needed his support now.

"Louis- I- I am scared." I whispered, my voice trembling.

"Shh, it will be fine Harry, everything will be fine. Don't stress yourself, it's not good for you and the baby either." we finally pulled away from each other.

"I brought you those." he handed me one of the bouquets.

"Thank you, they are beautiful." although it was really nice gesture I couldn't make myself think about anything other than the situation we were in.

"Okay, let's go. I can hear and smell your worry." he said and with that I slowly walked into the kitchen with Louis following behind.

"We are here." I announced squeakily.

As soon as Louis came inside he greeted my mother.

"Good evening Mrs. Twist." he came closer towards her, giving her the flowers.