XII. Grandpa?

Elle jumped off her seat and ran towards door.

As soon as Natasha climbed inside she jumped straight into her arms. "Mom!"

Natasha picked her daughter up and wrapped her arms around her. "My brave, little girl!" She said heavily breathing.

"I was helping out Lena to steer the helicopter!" Elle smiled proudly and snuggled to her shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you, malyshka." She whispered to her ear and kissed girl's forehead.

"Alright, but I need some help up here!" Yelena shouted.

Natasha chuckled and sat on the other seat next to Yelena pulling Elle on her lap to keep her away from Alexei. Just for now.

"прощайте, мудаки!(Farawell, douchebags!)" Alexei yelled towards the prison before closing the door.

Elle raised her eyebrow at him. "What is he yelling?"

Yelena and Natasha looked at themselves.

Natasha smirked. "Nothing special, baby."

Alexei walked over to the pilots' seats. "Oh, that was exciting." He said barely breathing. "Oh, I'm so proud of you, girls."

Natasha rolled her eyes ignoring him and put Elle the headphones on.

Alexei noticed that. "Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He laughed and grabbed the other headphones. "Hold on, is it-" He took a closer look and paused for a second. "Is it my little Gabrielle?" He reached out his hand to touch girl's head.

"Don't touch her." Natasha moved away dramatically. She didn't allow when someone was touching Elle without her permission.

Yelena punched him in the face

"Ouch." Elle closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her mom.

Alexei was groaning from pain.

Natasha chuckled and rubbed girl's back with one hand to comfort her and the other hand held the controls.

He started again. "Oh, wow, why the aggression, huh?" Is it your time of the month?" He questioned.

"I don't get my period, dipshit - Don't repeat that word, El." Yelena said half to Alexei and half to Elle. "I don't have a uterus."

"Or ovaries." Natasha added.

Alexei gave them confused look like he did not understand a single word.