Chapter Fourteen: Rejection

******Yoongi's POV*******

As soon as the door closes behind her, Hoseok turns to glare at me. "Are you fucking stupid?"

"Huh?" I ask him in confusion.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jungkook asks me.

"What?" I ask. I'm so confused. Surely they can both see what a bad match Cassi and I are together.

"I can't believe that you said that to her," Hobi says, shaking his head.

Oh. Ooookay...

"Isn't it the truth?" I ask them.

"Seriously, Hyung," Jungkook said. "For somebody so smart, you're really fucking stupid. I can't believe that you told her that."

"What? I asked. "Why wouldn't it be true?"

"Because you love her, you idiot!" both Jungkook and Hobi yelled at me at the same time.

"No I don-" I start, then I gasp and cover my mouth. "Oh my God."

"That's what we've been trying to tell you!" Jungkook says, his voice sounding a little desperate.

"I've been trying to tell you that for two years, Yoongi!" Hobi tells me.

"How did you not know this?" Jungkook asked me.

"I don't...I don't know," I said, sitting down on a chair. "I knew that I liked her, had feelings for her even. But love?" I shook my head. "I had no idea."

"What're you going to do about it?" Hobi asks me.

I rub my hands up and down my face. "I have no idea. How do I fix this?"

"I don't know, Hyung," Jungkook says, his eyes on me. "But you'd better be prepared for a big, romantic gesture."

"A...romantic gesture?"

"Yeah," Hobi adds. "Big. BIG. HUGE."

"Like what?" I ask them. "I don't know how to do this. You know that I'm not a romantic person."

"Umm...yes you are, dummy," Hobi says, rolling his eyes. "Look at your lyrics. Look at your actions towards us."

"That shit's not romantic," I tell him, rolling my eyes back at him. "That's just me taking care of my brothers. Getting you what you want or need."

"Exactly," Hobi says. He moves closer and I look up at him. "What's the one thing that she always talks about wanting?"

"I dont..." I start, but then it dawns on me, and I look up at Hobi, my eyes wide.

He nods at me. "You have to find a way to make it happen."

"How?"

Hobi shrugs at me. "I don't know, man. But you're Min Fucking Yoongi. Use that. Make it happen."

"Make what happen?" the Maknae pipes in, completely confused.

**********************************************

I can not possibly get far enough away from Min Yoongi right now. I feign being sick and get one of the other stylists to cover for me. I debate leaving completely and going back to South Korea. Or America. But I decide that I refuse to let him win. He might be one of the stars of the show, but I had worked my ass off to get where I was, and I wasn't going to ruin it just for Min Yoongi.

No.

No way in hell.

But for now, I was going to let him win for a few hours. They had a show to do, and I was in a new city. I never get to go exploring whenever we went on tour, and today, I was going to change that.