Kaeya ♡

"Ugh..." Charles sighed, eyeing Kaeya in slight annoyance. "This is the third time Y/N has fallen asleep here this week. Do you really think it is a good idea for you to allow her to be drinking large amounts of alcohol in such a short amount of time?"

Kaeya simply chuckled, understanding I was pretending to be asleep. He placed a sum of mora on the bar.
"She will be fine in the morning." He started, lifting me up and holding me over his shoulder. "Goodnight, Charles."

He left the tavern and started to walk to my home.
It was a quiet and cold night in Mondstadt. Kaeya started to quietly whisper to himself to the pass the time.

"Goodness me, Y/N... you sure do enjoy sleeping, don't you?"

I groaned quietly, to which he laughed at his accidentally well timed comment.

"Kaeya...?" I mumbled, my eyes half-closed.

"Yeah, it's only me. Go back to fake sleeping, we'll be at your home soon~"

"Kaeya..." I yawned once again.

"What is it?"

"I'm in love with someone..." I closed my eyes again.

Kaeya's heart dropped for a second. He understood I may not have meant it due to the alcohol, but that statement hurt him either way.
"...Oh. With who?"

His eyes averted to his shoulder, to try and get a glimpse of the facial expression I was pulling.

"Some weird... calvary captain. I can't remember... it's cold." 

He smiled, entering my home and taking me upstairs.
I was in shock of the sudden warmth.
"Are you a heater... or a radiator? Or a kettle?"

"Are you drunk, incredibly tired or bored?" Kaeya chuckled, placing me down.
"Only the first two..." I replied, walking to a cupboard full of medication.

"Woahhh..." Kaeya quickly pulled me back towards him.

"I need my meds..." I yawned, not bothering to argue back after that.
"You are so drunk, it's hilarious~" He sat on the edge of my bed, and I followed him.

"Tell me more about that calvary captain. You know, the one you're in love with?" Kaeya smirked, changing the subject.

I collapsed on to my bed and yawned.
"Um... he is..."

"Handsome?" He was obviously just teasing.

"Mhm, sure..."

"Strong?"

"Sometimes..."

"What do you mean- okay..." Kaeya's eyes widened, but he just burst into laughter. "Anything else?"

I thought for a moment.
"I can tell he needs a hug, too."

Kaeya froze. He certainly didn't expect anyone to think that about him, but it was entirely true.
"Perhaps he does. Can I have a hug anyway, though?"

I happily got up and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"But guess what?" I mumbled, my face still buried in Kaeya's chest.

"Hm... what?" He replied, holding me in an embrace.

"He doesn't love me back!" I grinned excitedly, but for the wrong reasons.

"Huh? Who told you that?"

"Logic." My grip around his torso tightened. "Like... he always talks to other girls at the tavern, he always refers to me as a best friend, and he leaves me alone for you to take me back home!"

Kaeya laughed at the entire statement.

"Outrageous, right?! My goodness!"

"Indeed it is... but, Y/N?"

"Yeahhhh?"

"What if I told you I was that calvary captain?"

"Umm... I'd either slap you for friendzoning me, or I'd kiss you. Depends which one you'd want." I smiled, not getting what he meant due to my 'drunk-ness'.

"I am that calvary captain, Y/N~" Kaeya smirked, gazing down at me.

I looked up at him.
"Okay, which one do you want?"

"The second one."

On that note, I pressed my lips against Kaeya's. He could probably at least smell the scent of alcohol coming from me, but it didn't seem like he cared.

"How was that? Still think I don't like you back?" Kaeya chuckled, but he glanced down just to notice I'd pretty much fallen asleep while holding him.

"Ah, I don't deserve you~"

[this is kinda bad sorry i think i was half asleep when i wrote this]