Chapter 50 ~ Wedding

Elias

"You ready big guy?" I pat Cole on the back as we stand in the room that we got ready in. Since it's a small wedding, I'm Cole's best man and only man. Same goes for Fay. My family is here, Cole's family, and Fayette's family is here.

Obviously Abby's family is not here because they are a bunch of cowards to show up to their own daughter's wedding.

I don't think she wanted them here anyway. They would probably try to ruin it for her. Instead Fay's mom and dad are here because they see Abby as another daughter and I know that Abby loves them too.

The hockey team and their families are also here, which I guess doesn't make for a small wedding huh? Abby also invited some of her classmates but overall I know everyone here.

"I'm so nervous. I didn't actually think this would happen. I thought that she and Dylan were going to get married and be invited to that. I'm glad they aren't but still, it's like a dream." He says putting his tie on while looking in the mirror.

"Well believe it now because not only are you marrying her, but she is carrying your baby. I would lose it if Fay got pregnant." I don't mean it in a bad way. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for that day. But both me and Fay are waiting till we are married to have sex.

It's just something that the both of us want. Both of us grew up in the church and we want to start getting back into that habit. I would love it.

"Don't remind me that I'm about to become a dad right after becoming a husband." I laugh at this when there is a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I recognized as Fayette's voice. "Yeah come in Fay bae!" Cole calls out which makes Fay laugh but opens the door.

She is in a baby blue maid of honor dress that brings out her curves. She has her hair in a half up half down with a white flower claw clip. Her makeup is natural but nonetheless beautiful.

"Hey groom to be!" She says and goes over to Cole and hugs him. He kisses her cheek once they pull back and he laughs nervously. "How is she? She's not running away with the baby right? I'm not going to have to track her down?"

Fay musters a laugh. "I think she is more eager than you to get out there." She laughs more, "She's very much okay, she wanted me to give this to you." She hands a letter addressed to 'my hockey sugar daddy'

He lets out a laugh as he opens the letter. Fay notices me and gives me a wide smile. "Hey mi amor, you look so handsome." She says as she grabs my tie and kisses me.

"You look so beautiful baby." I say against her lips. All I can think about is how this is going to be us someday. Our moment gets ruined when we hear Cole sniffle.

He's full out bawling and he whips his eyes. "Oh Cole." Fay goes over to him and hugs him, I watch from the side.

"Gosh I'm so freaking ready." He says and gives Fay another kiss on the cheek. He gives her a 'wait' finger and goes to his bag. He digs out a paper that looks to be a letter. He hands it to Fay and kisses her hand.

"Please get this to her." He says and Fay nods. "I will leave you two too." She gives Cole one final hug and me one finally kisses and leaves.

Cole lets out a sigh as he fixes his hair and face. I laugh at this and walk out of the room to let Cole collect himself. I walk out to where the guests are seated and see almost everyone is here. I look over to Abby's side and see people I shouldn't be seeing.

I smile at the guest looking at me as I walk a little ways down. I come to a stop at the chairs in the front and there sit Abby's parents.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I say trying not to sound mean but trying to get my point across that it's not a good idea for them to be here.