Chapter 33

Um guys... I edited the last two chapters and changed a few things. You guys should reread them so you back in line with the story.
Enjoy!!

Song; Insomnia- Zayn
🎶 Am I a fool... waiting for you?
What if you never come back?
🎶

KACELY

"Stuff?" she chuckles

"Yes, stuff like things... activities"

"Activities huh?"

"Yes" I squeak and she gives me a look that makes me feel dumber. I hope the girl beside us can't overhear our conversation. I look over my shoulder and she has an are-you-being-serious-right-now look on her face.

She shakes her head and breaths out the smoke from her mouth before sipping from her glass.

OK I know I am acting stupid, you don't need to remind me

"Zac are you asking me about my hobbies?" Avery asks

"Yeah..." I nod and sip from my bottle awkwardly.

"Uh huh" Avery muses before chuckling mockingly and I look over my shoulder again. The girl is still looking at me waiting for what I will say, for the next part of the conversation.

"Listen I know we just met and it is usually awkward because of the whole get-to-know-each-other phase from the start but we really don't have to put ourselves through that. Can we skip that part and act like we know each other already? We don't have to do the whole 'do you like stuff?' procedure. It's bizzare."

"It is bizzare" I concur and we both giggle. I am so grateful she just said what she said, I feel so much more relaxed now.

"So why did you come out today?"

"Because he made me come out" I reply pointing Henry.

"Your brother?" she asks coming closer to me so I can hear her above the noise from the speakers that just got increased. I nod in acceptance and she finishes the content of her bottle. "Do you regret it?"

"Not really, no" I say and sip from my glass "What about you? Why did you come out tonight?"

"I don't know... for a laugh maybe. I was bored at home, this holiday has been really boring for me" she says before some guys take up a mic and start saying whatever.

"What's been making it boring?" I chuckle and she bends over to answer me before the guy with the mic cuts in.

"Can we have your attention everyone?"

"Pleeeaaasssseee..." the girl beside me says and breathes out smoke as she roles her eyes.

"Today is my man Madjid's birthday and we would really appreciate it if you can all help us sing him a happy birthday song."

"No... no we don't want to" the girl beside me says

"Wanna go outside?" Avery laughs and I nod frantically. I really don't want to sing happy birthday to anyone now. I mean it's not like I don't want him to have a happy birthday, I really just... don't care.
Avery stands up first and before I do, I spot Henry kissing Nancy, like tongue down her throat kissing. In a crowded club like this with the lights lit so bright?

Hmmmm

Could never be me... could never be me.

Avery and I look like the complete party spoilers as we walk out while people sing happy birthday to the guy at the centre of the room. We walk through the narrow corridor and find ourselves on a whole different balcony.