Part 40

John Market Pov

"I want this fucking baby out of me" Olive yelled as we walked back into the house after the hospital sent us home for the second time. She's been having Braxton Hicks contractions.

Google says women barely feels them. I told her it was nothing which resulted with me getting shoe to head. Getting to our room she stripped out of her clothes as I run her a bath.

Bringing her in with me helping her in and I sat behind her. Sitting behind her rubbing her stomach. Kissing her neck "baby your only eight and half months we still got time" I told her and she pout.

"I feel so huge" she said. "Your not huge baby our baby just healthy" I told her rubbing her back. I learned the hard way not to say the word fat. "My back and feet hurts so bad. Who great idea was it to get me pregnant?" She said and I bite my bottom lip not trying to get smacked.

Picking up her belly holding it for a little bit. Some crap Abby showed me on her phone. Olive love it when I do this she exhaled deeply and melted into me. Rubbing under her stomach until I heard small snores coming from her.

Lightly resting her stomach down getting up. Drying off getting dress. I got lift her out the tub drying her off and getting her ready for bed. As I'm tucking her in Luna walked in "daddy can we get pizza please?" She asked me I'm still getting use to the daddy thing.

"Sure princess let me get mommy comfort first" I told her and she nod hopping on the bed. "The baby isn't here yet?" She wined and I shook my head no. After I made sure she was comfy and had her pregnancy pillow.

I grabbed Luna hand taking her to her room. "I'll order it and call you when it's done" I told her and she nod. Going downstairs looking at Logan. "How's she doing?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Im doing okay she's just tired." He laughed "wait until you get in the delivery room she's going cuss you into stone" he said and I laughed. "Can't wait" I told him picking up the phone calling for pizza.

"So when are we going back?" He asked me and I shrug. "I need the baby to be here first and make sure it's safe" I told him and he nod "no one really knows we're here" I told him and he nod.

"Yeah I know" sighing I haven't really thought about going back. I've been handling work fine from here. Doing Skype meetings answering emails. I even got a building here I can travel back and forth after the baby is born.

But that's a discussion I need to have with my wife. Sighing "I think your doing the right thing" he said and I nod. I hope so I really do.

Not long after the food came and I ate with Luna while watching the little mermaid. Asking me if she dye her hair red so she can look like Ariel and I told her yeah. It's just hair it's no big deal right? 

After we ate we water all the little mermaid movies until she fell asleep. Putting her bed tucking her in taking the plates and I left her her.

Putting everything in the kitchen then laying down with my mate. As she turned and cuddle in me. Rubbing her belly talking to our baby. "Hey baby" I whispered kissing her stomach. "Daddy can't wait to see you. To snuggle with you to smell you" I kept talking. "Your stressing your mama out already. Guess you are going to be a girl" I said with a smile.

"Daddy wants you know that my little bundle of joy. I can't wait to meet you. Are you excited to meet me?" I asked and it kicked me. "Ow you coulda told me to move my head before you kicked me in it" I said smiling.

"Honey this is cute and all but if you don't shut up and let me sleep I'll kick you myself" olive said causing me to laugh. "I wonder if you suck as well as your attitude?" I asked her pushing my hand up her night dress.

"Boy move" she said moving her leg but I sore I saw some blood. Grabbing her legs trying to open it. "John move" she wined when I got it open I looked then paused.

Getting up I grabbed the keys and her jacket. Texting Logan and picking her up "baby whats going on?" She asked me as I ran downstairs with her in my arms.

Putting her in the backseat getting to the driver seat I took off to hospital. Abby calling ahead and she said go to the baby and delivery.

"John what's happening?" She asked taking her hand rubbing herself. Pulling her hand up I can't see her face but I heard the sob that came out of her. "Hold on baby" i told her turning into the hospital.

Nurses were already outside waiting for us. When we got there they took her and wheeled her tot he back. But I was far behind wanting to see everything that's happening. I was just talking to it has to be okay.

Getting her out her clothes and into a bed I stood in the corner biting my nails as the doctors and nurses works. I watched every move every hand every piece of equipment they use.

"We're going to have to do an emergency c-section" the doctor said and I frown. "Someone get him suit up. Prep her for surgery" another yelled out "john" olive voice sounded so weak.

She looked me holding out her hand I walked up to it. "Make me a promise John?" She asked me and I nod "anything" she looked me in my eyes. "If it comes down to it you'll save our baby" she said and I frown. "It won't come to that" I said shaking my head.

"Promise me!" She said I kissed her forehead nodding my head yes to her.

It's a two hours later and we're in the delivery room. Watching everyone move I even have Abby here in a next corner just in case I miss something.

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding when a cry sound off around the room. Wiping the tears from my eyes when I heard an " uh-oh" I got off the wall "Uh-Oh there's not Uh-Oh in surgery what the fuck is the Uh-Oh!" I asked.

Looking at them "there's another baby in here" the doctor said and I nod. "She lost too much blood as it is. I don't know if we can save both her and the baby" he said and I looked at him like he crazy.

"What the fuck does that mean. That you have to choose and fast!" He said the entire room looked at me.