✤ 20

It was around 10 at night and Mark and Tiffany sat in the room she was staying in

It was around 10 at night and Mark and Tiffany sat in the room she was staying in. They were just talking and laughing about their childhood memories when Tiffany's phone started vibrating violently. It was a call from her roommate, Alex.

She excused herself and picked it up, unaware of the screaming she was going to get.

"Bitch!" Alex screamed so loudly, even Mark heard it. "You didn't tell me 'the' Mark who was your best friend was Mark Lee!"

"I...sorry?" Tiffany chuckled nervously.

"Oh, god I'm screaming right now." Alex said. "He literally put you on your story! How the fuck are you so calm about it?"

Mark stifled a laugh beside Tiffany and she gave him a death glare.

"You need to calm down, Alex. Didn't you have to go on a date today?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did. But ma'am I need an explanation!" Alex said.

"Yes, you will get one, once I get back, I promise." Tiffany said. "I'll hang up now, bye!"

"But-"

Tiffany quickly hung up and Mark burst out laughing. 

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yo, dude." He said, noticing something on her phone. "You have me as your wallpaper?"

"No..." She quickly turned her phone off. he raised his eyebrow. "Okay, yeah maybe I do."

He smirked playfully.

"That's just because you're my bias in NCT." She blurted out. "Shit, I wasn't supposed to say that."

"Yo, I'm your bias?!" He laughed. "Dude! I thought it was Haechan!"

"I mean, he's my bias too." She shrugged. "It's impossible to have a bias in NCT, Mark."

"But I'm so touched, dude. You got me as your wallpaper." He said. "I gotta tell you something though."

"You're gonna make your solo debut." She prompted. "Just kidding."

But it was too late. Mark had already reacted. 

"Wait..." She noticed his expression. "You're gonna make your solo debut?!!"

"Sh...no one knows!" He laughed. "And this wasn't what I was supposed to tell you!"

"What the fuck, Mark..." She leaned in for a hug. "I'm so proud of you. I don't think I say that enough, man."

"Aw, man. Thanks for this." He hugged her back.

"I love you so much." She ruffled his hair, pulling away.

Exchanging 'I love yous' was very normal between them, but when Mark heard them after so many years from her mouth, his heart picked a fast pace and his cheeks turned red.

"I love you more." He said.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me, though?" She asked.

"Hm? Oh...um, it's kinda embarrassing." He said.

"You know what's even more embarrassing." She asked. "That night."

"What night?" He asked, frowning.

"That night when you peed your pants in front of me." She said.

"Man, I swear to god!" He groaned. "I'm gonna choke you."

"Kinky." She smirked.

"Dude!" He threw a pillow at her.

"Sir, this is violence." She playfully glared at him. "Marko, what is it?"

"Um...okay, so" He took a deep breath. "I might've had a crush on you when I left Canada."