Seraphic Breathing

Y/N's breathing style and all of its forms :

Name : Seraphic breathing.

Description : A self-sacrificing type of breathing that uses the user life force in trade of its strength.

Currently, there's only two recorded users :

1 - Akiho (deceased)

2 – L/N Y/N (ḍ̵̛̼͈̭͍̬͕̲̌͂̐́̍̍̀̔̆̄͐͝ͅę̸͍̱͆̎͋̍͜͝ͅc̷̡̛̠͖̔͐̎̏́̃͊̄̄ȩ̴̼͔̲̜̺̫̃͛́̏͊́̑̅͘ä̸̲́̉̈͂͂̈͠s̸͎̞̥̹̰͍̳̩͇̯͙̺̃͛́̓̀̾͋̊̕̕ȩ̶̗̙̯̻͋́̂̎̈̈̑̔͝͝d̸̳̭̾̄̊̃͗̐̚?)

A demon killed by this form will go to heaven despite what they did while transformed, it can also send the demons who were bad people even as humans, but the gods will be mad if their authority is messed with, so refrain from sending bad creatures to heaven if you don't want to suffer divine punishment.

All forms and their descriptions :

First form – Absolute Severance

A simple and direct cut who's both fast and strong, the weakest form who's meant to end the fight in a fast and painless way.

Second form – Dominion Authority

An attack that's meant to impale the enemy and slows his movements.

Third form – Infinite Imprisonment

A fast maneuver that's useful to avoid attacks, if the demon was a good person when human, then instead of disintegrating they will turn into numerous fireflies and spread across the place.

Fourth form – Karmic Pay

A swing who creates a small shock wave, it's more meant to make the opponent keep away than to decapitate them.

Fifth form – Reality Rupture

A suicidal type attack who should only be used as a last resort, will temporarily cover the user lack of strength and speeds in trade of their life, you will d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶  probably die after using this form.