Chapter Three

Taehyung groans when his alarm goes off at 6:30 am. He rolls over and feels around under his pillow for the object that's making the offending sound. When he locates his phone, he quickly turns his alarm off and drags himself out of bed and into the bathroom. He splashes cold water on his face to try to wake up a little more but it's not enough. He eyes the shower in the mirror and hates himself for what he's about to do.

"OOH my god!" He screams as the freezing cold water cascades over his head and down his body. He stands under the water for a few minutes until his bones feel like they're rattling around in his body. "Fuck!"

He shivers his way back over to his bed, the temptation to crawl back under the covers is very strong, but he has to be downstairs at 7:30 to have breakfast with the other members before they start their busy day of shoots. He dries his body, wraps the towel around his head and pulls a clean pair of briefs up over his legs. It's when he's going through his clothes in the wardrobe that his phone dings and a smile breaks out over his face. The message tone is Yoongi's personal one and Taehyung runs to his bed to grab his phone.

[the prettiest hyung]
Morning baby <3

[the prettiest hyung]
I hope you slept well

[Taehyung]
Good morning Hyung!

[Taehyung]
I did sleep well but it would've been better if you were here with me.

[the prettiest hyung]
I know baby, but we both know we wouldn't have slept

[Taehyung]
You know what would make me feel better?

[the prettiest hyung]
What's that?

[Taehyung]
A selca :)

[Taehyung]
Of you right now. Not an old one.

[the prettiest hyung]
Ok

[the prettiest hyung]
Anything for my baby

[the prettiest hyung]
<photo sent>

The selca Yoongi sent is of him laying on his bed, hair fanned out on his pillow. He's not wearing a shirt, his collar bones on display. Taehyung feels his heart flutter at how attractive his Hyung is and has to sit down on the bed before his legs give out from feeling like jelly.

[Taehyung]
You're still in bed?!

[the prettiest hyung]
I'm not! I'm just laying ON the bed

[the prettiest hyung]
I promise I'm ready. I've been up for a couple hours

[Taehyung]
Still not sleeping much?

[the prettiest hyung]
Nah but I'll just blame it on the jet lag

[Taehyung]
Hyung, you know you can't do that. We've been here a week already.

[Taehyung]
You need to sleep more and not sit up late at night working on music.

[the prettiest hyung]
Yes sir

[Taehyung]
Don't say that, you might start a new kink

[the prettiest hyung]
Oh, sorry sir

[the prettiest hyung]
Won't happen again sir

[Taehyung]
HYUNG!