• Chapter Twelve •

"Yeah" he said nodding his head. This kid was interesting. I was still confused on why he was here though, that was until...

-----
The Encounter

____

Hyunjin's POV

     I came up behind my beautiful mate and his brother. I was anticipating the result of Minho and Hans interaction.

It was nerve wrecking for me especially when I knew that this one was just perfect for Lee Know.

Don't get me wrong, but he's been with a lot of people and this time I think it's actually the one.

"Well. It was nice meeting you all but I'm gonna go get food." And then.. he left.

This fucker..

Just.

Left.

I looked at Chan with my mouth open. He just shrugged his shoulders and invited Han into the house. While he was showing him around I turned my attention to my mate.

He looked very tired. So I picked him up and started to carry him up the stairs.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKER!! YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE BEING HELD! GET OFF OF MEEE..!" My beautiful mate screamed in my ear. I just rubbed his back and let him continue hitting me.

This was a normal occurrence.

As I made it into my room I slowly but carefully pit Seungmin down on my bed. As I was getting up, I got pulled back down. "Please don't go, I know you have stuff to do, but please if you leave I won't be able to sleep." I looked into his glimmering eyes and sighed. I slowly got back into the bed with him.

Feeling him snuggle into my side.

I could be like this forever...

_____
Okay another chapter coming out maybe Wednesday or Thursday, I do have a choir thing this Saturday and I also have babysitting but I'm trying to make a schedule for myself.. also I'm still working on my other books so if you don't get and update spam me!! Love youuu!!!