Chapter 7 - Making Breakfast

Springtraps POV:

I was doing my usual morning routine, but today was little different because Harry had to be up early for school. 

Since Harry's mother had to be at work early I offered to help Harry and his older brother get ready. 

I started by dragging Harry out of bed, because he was being persistent on not wanting to get up, but eventually he did, and I began working on the pancakes. 

"So Harry, you excited about school?" I asked, while Harry sat at the kitchen table waiting for breakfast.

"You really think I'm excited for school? God no, I'm not ready for high school. I wish I could go back to a simpler time, like back in elementary. All we had to do was color and read basically. But now, I'm not sure I'm ready for all these changes." Harry answered. 

This was the first time I had ever seen Harry get worried about something, he was usually chill and laid back, but this morning he just seemed scared. 

That's when his older brother entered the kitchen, slapping him on the back of the neck. "Oh yeah, high school is the worst! If I were you I'd drop out before you even start, because if you're not cool then what's the point of even going. All of the teachers suck, the girls are all the same, and the principal doesn't care about you or your feelings. You're gonna be a giant target for others since you're a newbie." Matt laughed, taking a seat at the table. 

I leaned against the counter, a frying pan in my hand, as I stared at the two. "Don't listen to him Harry. High school isn't all that bad, you get to make long lasting memories. High school is prime of your life. The only reason Matt says these things is because he can't get any girls, so he has to ruin your chances of getting one by bringing you down."

Harry chuckled, but Matt didn't seem to impressed. 

"Oh so what!? I don't need a girl, they're all bossy and stuck up anyways. Besides, I don't see any girls on their knees for you, child murderer!" Matt replied, a smirk spread across his face. 

I turned away with a smile. "You're right, a child murderer, and as far as I'm aware you're not 18 just yet Matthew, so I'd count your blessings if I were you."

Harry began laughing some more as the color drained from Matt's face. 

"Whatever you stupid murderer fuck!" Matt exclaimed, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back in his chair. 

That's when his mother entered the kitchen and slapped him in the back of the head. "Language Matthew! And quit teasing your brother, he doesn't need you barking at him on his first day of 9th grade." 

Harry's mother sighed, turning towards me. "Thanks again for taking care of things, Springtrap." She then looked down at her watch. "Oh frick it's already almost 6:30, I got to get going!" She gave both her kids a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye, before walking out the door.