二十六 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

「CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: お名前は何ですか?

NOW PLAYING:
HOLLABACK GIRL - GWEN STEFANI
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:29 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:19

As Satoru had said, Y/N continued to attend UA, returning to class the very next day, seeing as the two-day break from the sports festival was over.

No one else spoke to her about the missing finger, for now, waiting to formulate a plan to locate the finger and get it back.

All that ran through Y/N's mind was the fact that he was alive, and he was still bothering her family and her job.

For now, it was time to go back to her mission, staying undercover and slowly finding the remaining fingers at UA.

Putting one foot in front of the other, the white-haired sorcerer neared her classroom, being able to hear the conversations her classmates were having even if she was outside.

"It really is different when it's aired on TV!" Y/N heard the eccentric Mina say as she excitedly talked about her experiences with being recognised from the sports festival. "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima exclaimed. "People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure said in a dreamy tone. "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked.

Y/N arrived at the door of the classroom, turning to enter the room. Walking into the class, her eyes landed on Bakugou's form.

His crimson eyes flickered towards her as she entered the class before he looked away with a slightly harsher scowl on his face.

As expected, she did nearly kill him after all.

"After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" What Kaminari said snapped Y/N out of her thoughts, continuing to move towards her desk.

She gently placed her bag down, sitting down next to Todoroki, returning his greeting.

"Morning." The classroom door slid close as Aizawa walked in, the class returning his greeting with an enthusiastic "Good morning!"

"Ribbit. Mr Aizawa, all of your bandages are gone." Tsuyu croaked, pointing at their homeroom teacher. "I'm glad." She smiled.

The scruffy dark-haired man scratched his face. "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

The atmosphere in the classroom shifted to a tense one, Y/N observing her classmate's posture shift into a more nervous stance as Aizawa spoke.

"Code names."

'Ooh, nicknames time!' Y/N thought, bringing her left hand up to her face, slightly scratching her chin.

Aizawa continued to explain, "You'll be coming up with hero names." He bluntly said.

"We're gonna do something exciting!" Most of the class excitedly exclaimed, throwing their arms up in the air, full of excitement.

They quickly settled down at Aizawa's glare.

He continued to speak, "This is related to the hero drafts I was talking about before. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros."

Y/N quirked an eyebrow.

"In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. However, the offers may die down if they are uninterested before graduation."