PART 20

Meenakashi's POV

When I was 13 years old, I was deeply in love with my husband and Raghav was very close to me and I treated him like my own younger brother and he would always follow me calling me "Meena" but when ever he needs a favour from me he would call me "Akka". He was a year younger then me. When he asked me about my feelings for my husband, I shared my feelings with him that I love my husband and he advised me to confess my love to my husband but I didn't because I knew that my husband doesn't like me. But Raghav always gave me new ideas to impress my husband which I followed but all our plans were disasters.

Once Raghav came to our village for summer holidays and he wanted to prank me. So, he stole few motion tablets from his grandfather and gave it to me saying that they were love pills and my husband would love me after consuming them. I believed him and crushed those pills and mixed in orange juice and gave it to my husband to drink. But after drinking that my husband was not leaving the bathroom at all which made me scared and then I went to inform my mother in-law about my husband.

My mother in-law rushed to my husband and cried seeing him so weak all of a sudden and then my husband fainted in my mother in-law's arms. Seeing my husband like that made me feel suspicious of Raghav as my husband suddenly felt unwell after drinking the juice.

I quickly went to Raghav and asked him about the tablet to which he confessed that they were not love pills but motion tablets which made me very angry. I went into the house to see that everyone were crying seeing my husband and I confessed to them that mixed few tablets in the orange juice and gave them the remaining tablets.

After listening to me, my father in-law took the remaining tablets from me. Everyone left to the hospital leaving me alone in the house. All our neighbours gathered near our home and were shocked seeing my husband like that. My entire family went to the hospital and I sat in the house crying.
Raghav came to our house to meet me to apologise and said that his intention was to just make fun but that it went too far and he promised that he would confess to everyone that it was his deed and not let them scold me. But I was very angry because he played with my husband's life and I refused to talk to him. Not getting any response from me, he left from there. All ladies in the neighborhood came home to console me as I was all alone in the house.

Late at night my mother in-law and grandmother in-law came home along with my brother in-law. After seeing them, our neighbours asked asked them about my husband and they informed that he was out of danger and he would be discharged the next morning which made me sigh in relief.

While leaving the ladies said to my mother in-law to take care of me as I was crying from a long time and they said to my mother in-law that it's my husband's luck that he got a wife like me who loves him so much.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.