Leaving home, Practice, Revelations

"Mum, Dad! My Hogwart's letter is finally here." A happy, excited eleven-year-old Harry Potter shouted as he ran into the kitchen, the letter held firmly in his small palms. But his smile was short lived when he arrived at the kitchen to find that his parents weren't paying attention at all.

"Mum?" Harry asked in a small voice.

"Can you be quiet at least for a five minutes, is that too much to ask for?" Lily Potter said with a scowl at Harry. His father never even batted an eye to him. Then she proceeded with talking to Eric who was whining about wanting to buy a pet. With tears in his eyes, Harry walked out of the kitchen, sniffling as he went.

Harry sat in the yard with his acceptance letter on his lap, he had to get to Diagon Alley, with parents or not. That's when he heard a pop and his face lit into a huge grin when he saw his Uncle Lupin and Uncle Sirius appearing at the edge of the manor and their faces cracked into smirks when they saw Harry sitting on the grass.

"UNCLE MOONY, UNCLE PADFOOT!" Harry shouted as he rushed into Lupin and Sirius' embrace.

"Hello cub, how are you doing?" Lupin asked, his wearied face smiled gently.

"I got my letter today but mom and dad told me to go away." Harry said, sobbing onto his uncle's tattered robes.

Lupin immediately felt the wolf within him growl with fury, ever since that night that old fool Dumbies had proclaimed Eric Potter as the Boy Who Lived, his long time friends had changed and casted Harry away, not even caring if he was hurt or alone.

"C'mon cub, forget about them, Remus and I will take you there." Sirius said with a mischievous grin.

"Would that be okay…" Harry murmured.

"Nonsense…we came here for you anyways." Lupin said as he guided an arm around his godson's shoulder. Together along with Sirius they popped away from the yard.

Harry twisted in his bed as the scene changed.

"I really want to kill James and Lily right now. This is unacceptable, Harry will live with me after this year!" An irate Sirius hissed as he and Lupin along with Harry arrived at King's Cross Station.

"Forget about them Padfoot, brighten up, our Harry's first trip on the Hogwart's express." Lupin said with a smile after looking at Harry awe struck face.

"Ahh, so many memories, meeting you, Prongs and Snivellus." Sirius said dramatically which caused Harry to giggle.

"Take care of yourself Harry, don't ever let your guard down and keep practicing those jinxes we taught you. Dumbledore might be all powerful but still, Hogwart's is a big place. And be wary of the headmaster, he's not as simple as he looks." Lupin warned.

Sirius, couldn't help by adding his two cents in, "Anyone who calls you names or jinxes you, humiliate them with some of Ol Paddy's little tricks." Harry smiled widely gave his two uncles a crushing hug before sprinting towards the train.

The scene again changed before him.

"Join me Potter, Unimaginable Power, Knowledge…Immortality, I can help you! Use my knowledge, give those who have mistreated you with what they deserved." A voice hissed. "YOU"RE MINE NOW!" The voice cackled loudly with insanity.

Harry instantly shot up from his bed, gasping as if he had ran a marathon. Realizing that it was just a flashback of his childhood, he dropped back down on his back and breathed deeply. Looking at his alarm clock, it was five o'clock, he had only two hours left before he joined up with the other squad mates for the U-17 World Cup for their first training session.