Chapter- 72

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

When Yugyeom returned and saw Yoongi and Jungkook hugging each other, he choked on the coffee which he had just taken a ssip from.

He bent down and violently coughed. Jin saw him and moved to help him.

"What the hell happened to you now?" Jin asked and patted his back. Yugyeom shook his head and got up, passing him a cup of coffee. He had gone to get everyone some coffee.

Jin took it and smiled, "Thanks."

Yugyeom waved his hand and everyone else settled on the chairs. Yugyeom passed the coffee mugs to Yoongi and Namjoon too.

He also settled beside Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and called out, "Hey, Yug."

Yugyeom smiled a little and replied, "Hey Sammy."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Not Sammy, it's Taehyung."

"Huh?"

Yugyeom's eyes widened and he looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"You..."

"Yes. I remembered everything." Taehyung said and moved closer to hug him. Yugyeom also hugged back.

Yugyeom smiled widely and patted his head as if he is a puppy, "That's good..."

However before he was able to finish his sentence, he suddenly stopped talking and moving.

"Yug?"

Taehyung called. He frowned when Yugyeom didn't respond. He pulled back and saw that Yugyeom had his eyes closed and his body was limp.

He panicked and exclaimed, "Yug?!"

This caught everyone's attention as they rushed to Taehyung's side.

Jungkook asked, "What's wrong?"

Taehyung answered in a hurried voice, "Yugyeom suddenly became unconscious."

"What?"

Jungkook exclaimed and patted Yugyeom's cheek lightly, "Yug?"

Namjoon hurriedly called, "Doctor? Nurse? Is anyone here?"

A nurse came running to them, "What happened, sir?"

She crouched beside Yugyeom and took his pulse. She examined his eyes too and got up, "Fatigue. Looks like he hadn't slept for days."

"What?" Jungkook was surprised.

They carried Yugyeom to a ward and the nurse attached the IV drip to his hand. All of them stared at Yugyeom in worry.

"Don't worry. He needs some rest and sleep." The nurse assured and went out. 

"I will stay here with him, you guys can go back." Jungkook mumbled, sitting in the stool beside the bed.

Everyone nodded and went back, except Taehyung.  Taehyung placed his hand on Yugyeom's shoulder and softly said, "Don't worry. He will be okay."

Jungkook bit his lip and looked away, "I am not worried."

Who was he kidding? This is Taehyung, his lover. The person who knows me too well.

Taehyung chuckled and shakes his head, staring at his lover softly, "Okay, you are not." He then patted his shoulder twice and pressed his lips on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook closed his eyes, melting in the warmth that Taehyung's lips provided.

Taehyung caressed his cheek and looked at him fondly, "I'll be with others."