13

I get out of the shower and put on my big teal shirt and underwear of course.

I walk out of the bathroom into Chris and I's room. He's watching Loud House.

I walk out onto the balcony. After a few minutes, the door opens again and chris leans against the railing with me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier when we were filming and I brought up Luke. I know it's a sensitive subject and I shouldn't have mentioned it. We're on vacation, we shouldn't be sad at any point." Chris says.

"Oh, no. It's fine. I probably should've told them anyway. Plus, it felt good to let out some built up emotions. I hadn't thought about him in a while." I say.

"I know it's been hard for you lately, especially when he turned up out of nowhere the other day and commented on your Tik Tok." Chris says.

I look at him. "No one has ever really tried to understand my situation except you matt and nick. I really don't know what I would do without you guys."

"We don't know what we'd do without you either. We would drive each other insane on long car rides and stuff like this if it weren't for you." Chris chuckles.

"I'm serious." I step closer to him. "You guys saved my life."

His smile fades but he still has a soft, sweet look in his eyes.

He starts leaning in and I don't stop him.

Our lips connect.

We kiss for what feels like a few seconds until I pull away.

"We should probably go to bed so we can get some sleep." I say. "After all it is 3 in the morning."

We hear a crackle of thunder.

Chris jumps and wraps his arms around me.

I laugh. "It's okay, I got you."

We go into our room and I put him in his bed, farther away from the window than mine, and then I close the curtains and lock the door.

I get into my bed. "Goodnight Chris." I say.

"Goodnight Jordan." He smiles.

-

I wake up to a bunch of laughing.

The bedroom door is open. I see right into the kitchen where Matt and Chris are dying.

I smile.

I look at my phone and answer my snaps.

I open tik tok.

21.7k likes

Whoisjordan I'm posting a yt vid soon with the @sturniolo.triplets

97 comments

34 shares

nicolassturniolo THATS MY FUCKING GIRL
^whoisjordan 🥰